Steinberg has been providing award-winning, technologically advanced music and media production products for musicians and producers of music, video and film since 1984. Today, Steinberg is one of the world's largest manufacturers of audio software and hardware, with more than 1.5 million users worldwide. Steinberg also provides business customers with license management and copy protection systems. The Steinberg range of products has long since found world renown in all aspects of modern digital audio processing, and form the backbone of facilities specializing in music composition and production, mastering, restoration, broadcast, sound design, audio post for the film industry among many others.
To strengthen our sales team, we are looking for a London area based
Business Development Manager (f/m)
Permanent job offer, 40 hours/week, home office
- Bachelor or University degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Commerce or related degree in the field of Sales and Marketing
- At least 5 years channel experience in a face-to-face sales environment
- Extensive sales knowledge within the MI and Pro Audio industry
- Solid understanding of the sales and reseller landscape within the UK and ROI.
- Experience with our software and hardware product portfolio
- Have a traceable track record of previous B2B sales experience
- Very good interaction skills for both resellers and customers
- At least 60% willingness to travel; Applicants must hold a valid UK driving licence
- Confident self-starter with excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic environment area
- Excellent presentation & speaking skill
We offer you the opportunity to work in a very dynamic, challenging environment with an intelligent, culturally-diverse workforce. We offer a package, including an on target earning, an additional amount for your private insurance, 28paid vacation days as well as all equipment incl. Laptop and mobile phone for your home office
If you meet these qualifications, we look forward to receiving your application including resumé with covering letter in English language via e-mail, along with an indication of your salary expectation and your earliest starting date. Please mention the job title Business Development Manager UK in the subject of your email. Your application will of course be treated confidentially.
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Human Resources – Frau Kerstin Ross
Frankenstraße 18 b
20097 Hamburg, Deutschland
Phone: +49 40 210 35 488