Please take a moment to search our Knowledge Base and User forums. These can be very useful in answering questions and providing solutions to issues 24 hours a day.
How to contact support
- Make sure that your product is currently supported by us!
- Go to MySteinberg
- Please log in to your account or create a new account if you have not created one before
- Select "My Support" on the top
- Select "Create support request" and fill out the form with as much information as possible
We will respond to support requests during the following business hours:
Monday -Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm EST and Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm EST
Once you have submitted your Support Request Form we will investigate and respond with solutions necessary to resolve your case. These solutions can come in many styles:
- Detailed email solutions
- FAQ and templates with images to walk you through a solution
- Desktop remote
- Phone appointments
Phone calls and Remote Desktop sessions will be set up by appointment and call back only.
Please be sure to put your best contact phone number and email address as well as a good time to reach you. Some email settings are quite sensitive please check to insure any email responses we provide are not automatically being sent to your Junk or Spam folders.
Requirements for support
- Must be a registered user for the product you are inquiring about.
- Must select the"Yes" option to forward information to Yamaha Corporation of America. This option is located in your My Steinberg account under "My Profile" and "Data forwarding for individual support".
- In order to answer your question effectively, please describe your machine and the problem with as much detail as possible.
- The product version must be actively supported . Please check whether your product is currently supported by us!
Registration and website support
If you are having trouble logging in to your MySteinberg account, please use the "Forgot password" option on the log-in page. If you still cannot, you can email us at Steinbergproductinfo@yamaha.com