Steinberg is known the world over for its professional media solutions. The company has been developing, manufacturing and selling software products for musicians and producers in the music, film, post production and multimedia industries since 1984. Steinberg products are used by Grammy® and Oscar® award winning composers, engineers, and producers.
To strengthen our team in Hamburg, we are looking for a
Junior Technical Support Representative (m/f)
- Independently handling technical inquiries from customers in Germany and abroad by telephone and e-mail in German and French language
- Taking over the moderation of online community forums
- Creating content for the technical support website and knowledge base
- Implementing a bug reporting process for involved departments inhouse
- Administration and maintenance of the FTP server
- Active planning and preparation of tasks for trade fairs and events
- Active communication with and acting as the interface with end customers, dealers, beta testers, OEM clients, and VIP clients
- Preferably you have completed a formal course of technical training and/or technical studies at a university or university of applied sciences or an SAE course of study and can already show entry-level experience in a comparable position
- You have very good spoken and written German and French skills, any other language would be an asset
- We expect good knowledge of Macintosh and PC technology as well as good skills in dealing with audio hardware and audio software
- First experience in the field of customer support would be great
- Ideally you are familiar with Steinberg products
The world of digital audio production is one of your passions and you are enthusiastic about helping users of audio hardware and audio software with technical problems?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents with all the necessary information via e-mail, along with an indication of your salary expectation and your earliest start date. Please mention Junior Technical Support Representative in the title of your application.
We offer you the possibility to take responsibility in a multinational team, and to become a member of a well-known company in the music industry.
Any questions? We will be happy to answer them for you at +49 40 210 35-488.
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Human Resources – Ms. Kerstin Ross
Frankenstr. 18b, 20097 Hamburg
Phone: +49 40 210 35 - 488