Steinberg has been providing award-winning, technologically advanced music and media production products for musicians and producers of music, video and film since 1984. Today, Steinberg is one of the world's largest manufacturers of audio software and hardware, with more than 1.5 million users worldwide. Steinberg also provides business customers with license management and copy protection systems. The Steinberg range of products has long since found world renown in all aspects of modern digital audio processing, and form the backbone of facilities specializing in music composition and production, mastering, restoration, broadcast, sound design, audio post for the film industry among many others.
To strengthen our European sales team, we are looking for a
Business Development Manager (f/m)
Permanent job offer, 40 hours/week, home office
- To sell Steinberg software and hardware products throughout Norway
- To have frequent face-to-face interaction with customers, resellers and Educational partners
- To ensure that the local organization focuses on executing agreed programs to achieve targets
- To coordinate sales campaigns and other relevant activities within the region
- To work closely with other regional Business Development Managers, local Product Specialists and the European Sales Manager on projects and their implementation into the market
- Through a solid understanding of the market, to suggest regional growth goals. To assist the European Sales Manager in defining the quarterly and yearly targets
- To develop a comprehensive strategic business plan for the region.
- To report regularly on status, proportion of channel and customer metrics
- To perform competitive analysis on a regular basis
- To maintain business-related awareness of technological trends
You should have:
- At least 5 years experience in a sales environment
- An extensive knowledge of distribution and sales within the MI and Pro Audio industry
- A solid understanding of the reseller landscape within Norway
- Experience with our flagship products
- A demonstrable and traceable track record of B2B sales
- Very good interaction skills for communication with our resellers and customers
- At least a 60% willingness to travel; applicants must hold a valid driving license
- The ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic environment
- Excellent sales negotiation, presentation and speaking skills
- Self motivation and initiative
- Excellent language skills. You must be a native speaker of Norwegian and have business fluency in English (written and verbal)
- A Bachelor or university degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Commerce or a related qualification in the fields of Sales and Marketing.
We offer you the opportunity to work in a very dynamic, challenging environment with an intelligent, culturally-diverse workforce. We offer a competitive package including private health insurance, 28 paid vacation days as well as all equipment for your home office, including laptop and mobile phone.
If you meet these qualifications, we look forward to receiving your application including a c.v. with your letter of motivation via e-mail, along with an indication of your salary expectation and your earliest starting date. Please mention the job title Business Development Manager in the subject of your e-mail. Your application will of course be treated confidentially.
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Frankenstraße 18 b
Phone: +49 40 210 35 488
Fax: +49 40 210 35 489