Steinberg has been providing award-winning, technologically advanced music and media production products for musicians and producers of music, video and film since 1984. Today, Steinberg is one of the world's largest manufacturers of audio software and hardware, with more than 1.5 million users worldwide. Steinberg also provides business customers with license management and copy protection systems. The Steinberg range of products has long since found world renown in all aspects of modern digital audio processing, and form the backbone of facilities specializing in music composition and production, mastering, restoration, broadcast, sound design, audio post for the film industry among many others.
To strengthen our team in Hamburg, we are looking for a
Software Developer (M/F)
with focus on C++, GUI/UI, Mobile and Java
- Self-organized development of software, including coordination of the schedule, content and technicological requirements of your activities
- Object-oriented design and implementation of software applications
- Proactive involvement in the further development and optimization of the software architecture
- Analysis of requirements, creation of specifications, and independent documentation of the source code
- Ensuring a high degree of product quality, including coordination of all required activities.
- Following norms and guidelines
- You have a university degree in Information Technology, or Telecommunications, or a comparable field, and you have at least 3 years of job experience.
- You understand the software life cycle and all related activities
- You can quickly integrate into the existing structures, and can work with frameworks and software development kits.
- You have detailed knowledge of digital music products and audio technologies (in particular, VST, ASIO, MIDI, etc.)
- You are very experienced in Visual C++ for Microsoft Windows, or Xcode for Apple Macintosh, and you have knowledge of smart phones and tablet (mobile) computers from different manufacturers.
- You have detailed knowledge of software platforms, including Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android, Windows Metro and Mobile
- You have experience in the object-oriented design of software
- You have at least basic knowledge of parallel processing (Multithreading)
- You know common methodologies of agile software development and project management
Your profile is completed by your high skills in English (written and spoken) and communication. You are a team player, and you show initiative and creativity.
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your electronic application documents with all the necessary information via e-mail, along with an indication of your salary expectation and your earliest start date.
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Human Resources / Kerstin Ross
Frankenstr. 18 b, 20097 Hamburg
Phone: +49 40 210 35 488
Fax: +49 40 210 35 - 489