Steinberg presents CC121 Advanced Integration Controller
Cubase-dedicated USB Controller with unprecedented integration and ‘immersive’ control +++ Technical preview at Musikmesse 2008
Hamburg/Frankfurt, March 12 2008 - Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH has today presented a technical preview at Frankfurt Musikmesse of its new CC121 Advanced Integration Controller. Offering dedicated maximum-quality hardware controllers and an innovative and flexible new controller concept, CC121 provides full Cubase 4 integration and control. CC121 will support Windows XP Windows Vista and Mac OS X, and will be available in Q3 2008.
“Built to an extremely high manufacturing and component standard, CC121 provides totally integrated tactile control of Steinberg’s Cubase range of production systems, with a unique design architecture that keeps producers and musicians 100% focused on their Cubase project and the creative process,” comments Helge Vogt, Steinberg’s Product Marketing Manager for Cubase. “The revolutionary and ultra-flexible AI Knob combines with a range of dedicated controls that mirror Cubase 4 functions to offer a user-experience that is exhilaratingly fast and intuitive,” he adds. The CC121 Advanced Integration
Controller feature set includes:
- Ultra-precision Advanced Integration controller knob with ‘point and control’ support: controls any visual Cubase 4 parameter, internal FX setting or VSTi parameter using mouse pointer selection
- Instant plug and play with ‘Cubase Ready’ LED – no additional setup or parameter assigning required
- One motorized 100mm touch-sensitive fader
- Dedicated control of Cubase channel settings including solo/mute, record arm, ‘e’ settings button, automation read/write, pan and VSTi editor
- Full Cubase EQ section in hardware with 12 dedicated rotary encoders, with mode selection and bypass switches
- User-assignable section with Cubase-integrated presets for Control Room studio sends and monitoring setup.
CC121 will be available from Q3 2008.