Cubase LE 4 Activation and Registration
Thank you for choosing to permanently activate Cubase LE 4. Activating your Cubase LE 4 automatically registers it with Steinberg, giving you access to our extensive download section, technical support facilities and special upgrades.
If you have not used the eLicenser Control Center (eLCC) or our special MySteinberg customer area before, please watch the video below. Experienced Steinberg users will find a Quick Guide here.
Quick Guide to activating Cubase LE 4
- Install Cubase LE 4
- Make sure that your computer has a working Internet connection. This connection is necessary to activate the license because the eLicenser Control Center (eLCC) needs to register with our license server.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the eLCC installed. Click here to download.
- Open the eLicense Control Center (eLCC) software and make a note of your Soft-eLicenser number
- Create a user account in the MySteinberg area. If you already have one, please go to step 7.
- Check your email and activate your user account by clicking the link in the confirmation email
- Log in to your MySteinberg account, and click on "Activation & Reactivation", choose "Cubase LE 4" and select "Permanent Activation". Enter your Soft-eLicenser and choose your hardware manufacturer
- You will receive an email containing the activation code
- Launch the eLicenser Control Center software. Click the "Enter Activation Code" button to download the license for your Steinberg product to the Soft-eLicenser. To do this, enter the required activation code into the corresponding field. Follow the instructions on screen.
Congratulations! Your Cubase LE 4 is now permanently activated on your computer. You are also now registered as Cubase LE 4 user and can use our extensive download, support and upgrade facilities.