Absolute VST Instrument Collection
November 1, 2012
Steinberg is excited to announce the Absolute VST Instrument Collection, a powerful package with six of Steinberg’s greatest VST instruments. Consisting of HALion Sonic, Padshop Pro, Retrologue, Hypnotic Dance, Triebwerk and Dark Planet, the Absolute VST Instrument Collection offers thousands of sounds, advanced technology and state-of-the-art sound design at a fantastic price. Best of all, Hypnotic Dance, Triebwerk and Dark Planet are now powered by dedicated HALion engines and run independently under any VST 3, VST 2 and AU compatible hosts.
- HALion Sonic is Steinberg's premier VST workstation, featuring the latest sampling and synthesis technologies, a world-class library and an intelligent user interface that excels in the studio as well as on stage.
- Padshop Pro introduces a new way of granular sound design. Get yourself ready for out-of-this-world atmospheres and far-out effects. Padshop Pro comes with the Zero Gravity Expansion Pack that includes 250 new presets and a fully loaded SoftGrain Wave ROM.
- Retrologue offers old-school analog synth sounds and biting sonic blocks and is ideal for creating fat and funky lead and bass sounds.
- Hypnotic Dance is a treasure trove for electronic music producers with solid bass lines, cutting leads and beautifully textured pads.
- Triebwerk is the go-to choice for club-worthy dance sounds including soaring synths, four-to-the-floor drum kits and queasy vocals.
- Dark Planet is best-suited for cinematic scores and musical excursions, comprising creepy sounds, shattering loops and eerie instruments.
The Absolute VST Instrument Collection is now available from Steinberg resellers and through the Steinberg Online Shop. For users of Cubase 6.5 and Cubase Artist 6.5 Steinberg is offering a special download version* at a reduced price.
*The installation of the download version requires the HALion Sonic Trial DVDs (included with Cubase and Cubase Artist).
February 26, 2014
Steinberg is happy to offer you a free Cubase 7.5 trial version that is fully functional for 30...
February 20, 2014
Steinberg is happy to announce the availability of the sonote beat re:edit 1.1.1 maintenance...
February 17, 2014
Steinberg announces today the release of a maintenance update for its Cubasis app. This maintenance...
February 12, 2014
This offer is expired! Will you be celebrating this Valentine’s Day with flowers and chocolates,...
February 6, 2014
Steinberg is pleased to announce the availability of the Cubase 7.5.10/Cubase Artist 7.5.10...
February 4, 2014
Steinberg is happy to announce the availability of new maintenance updates for Cubase 7, Cubase...
January 23, 2014
Steinberg is happy to announce the availability of the UR44 USB audio and MIDI interface. With...
January 21, 2014
Please note that the survey has ended. Thank you for your interest. We’d like to invite you to...