Cubase 7.5 & Cubase Artist 7.5 now available
December 3, 2013
Announced on November 29 and available from today on, Cubase 7.5 and Cubase Artist 7.5 boast great workflow enhancements, new instruments and new effects.
The Cubase 7.5 update is available from Steinberg dealers worldwide as a boxed version and in the Steinberg Online Shop as a download version. While the boxed update includes 3.5 GB content and requires a 500 MB application installer download, the download update version available through the Steinberg Online Shop requires the download of the content as well as the application installer (4 GB download).
The Cubase Artist 7.5 update is available through the Steinberg Online Shop as a 4 GB download only.
Both Cubase 7.5 and Cubase Artist 7.5 full versions are available from Steinberg resellers worldwide and through the Steinberg Online Shop. Please bear in mind that product availability may vary by store and region.
Customers who have activated previous Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7 versions since October 15, 2013, are eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period update to version 7.5.
New features at a glance:
- TrackVersions: Playlists for creating, renaming and managing parallel variations of tracks
- Track visibility: Shows only the tracks you want to see in the Project window
- Instrument (t)rack 2.0: Supports multi-outputs and multi-inputs, and merges instrument tracks with the Instrument Rack
- HALion Sonic SE 2: Giving you tons of fresh new sounds plus a totally new synth
- Groove Agent SE 4: With over 120 drum kits and smart user interface for creating beats and hits in no time
- New construction kits: Adding flavor to your productions and giving you new song ideas
- LoopMash FX: For real-time modern-style breaks, tape-stops, stutters and more
- REVelation: Super-smooth and silky-sounding algorithmic reverb that brings back the memories of those old fancy hardware units
- Magneto 2: Adding warmth to your tracks
- VST Connect SE 2 (available in Cubase 7.5 only): Unique remote recording plug-in now with MIDI data transmission
- Transient navigation: Tab to transients on audio events in the Project window thanks to the new instant hitpoint navigation
Read here for details
March 31, 2010
Steinberg endorsers Brotherly return this year with their second album entitled Find First Light....
March 26, 2010
Steinberg is elated to announce that Cubase 5 was awarded the m.i.p.a. for best recording software...
March 24, 2010
Once again, Steinberg TV is at the Frankfurt Musikmesse to report exclusively on highlights and...
March 24, 2010
Steinberg is proud to announce several new products at the Musikmesse in Frankfurt, Germany, which...
March 23, 2010
CityLove Music is inviting you to participate in this newly opened competition, giving unsigned...
March 17, 2010
Visit Steinberg at the Musikmesse and see exactly how experienced musicians and producers work with...
March 10, 2010
Steinberg will be at the Musikmesse in Frankfurt, Europe's largest trade show for musical...
March 9, 2010
In this 3-hour workshop, based on a real recording session, our product specialists will show how...