Cubase 7.5 & Cubase Artist 7.5 now available
December 3, 2013
Announced on November 29 and available from today on, Cubase 7.5 and Cubase Artist 7.5 boast great workflow enhancements, new instruments and new effects.
The Cubase 7.5 update is available from Steinberg dealers worldwide as a boxed version and in the Steinberg Online Shop as a download version. While the boxed update includes 3.5 GB content and requires a 500 MB application installer download, the download update version available through the Steinberg Online Shop requires the download of the content as well as the application installer (4 GB download).
The Cubase Artist 7.5 update is available through the Steinberg Online Shop as a 4 GB download only.
Both Cubase 7.5 and Cubase Artist 7.5 full versions are available from Steinberg resellers worldwide and through the Steinberg Online Shop. Please bear in mind that product availability may vary by store and region.
Customers who have activated previous Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7 versions since October 15, 2013, are eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period update to version 7.5.
New features at a glance:
- TrackVersions: Playlists for creating, renaming and managing parallel variations of tracks
- Track visibility: Shows only the tracks you want to see in the Project window
- Instrument (t)rack 2.0: Supports multi-outputs and multi-inputs, and merges instrument tracks with the Instrument Rack
- HALion Sonic SE 2: Giving you tons of fresh new sounds plus a totally new synth
- Groove Agent SE 4: With over 120 drum kits and smart user interface for creating beats and hits in no time
- New construction kits: Adding flavor to your productions and giving you new song ideas
- LoopMash FX: For real-time modern-style breaks, tape-stops, stutters and more
- REVelation: Super-smooth and silky-sounding algorithmic reverb that brings back the memories of those old fancy hardware units
- Magneto 2: Adding warmth to your tracks
- VST Connect SE 2 (available in Cubase 7.5 only): Unique remote recording plug-in now with MIDI data transmission
- Transient navigation: Tab to transients on audio events in the Project window thanks to the new instant hitpoint navigation
Read here for details
November 28, 2013
Steinberg announce the upcoming release of Cubase 7.5 and Cubase Artist 7.5 at the Music Production...
November 27, 2013
The International Music Software Trade Association (IMSTA) is conducting a new online survey to...
November 22, 2013
We have completed our test series with Steinberg software and hardware products running under...
November 22, 2013
Steinberg is elated to bring to you three releases for today.Cubasis 1.7 is a free update available...
November 21, 2013
Steinberg is kicking off the Music Production Show in London, UK, with an exciting new product...
November 18, 2013
Steinberg releases Cubase iC Air, a software component that allows you to control Cubase 7 and...
November 15, 2013
On Monday, November 18, 2013, between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. (UTC+02:00), the Steinberg license server...
November 14, 2013
Steinberg announces the release of VST Connect Pro, the remote recording solution for Cubase 7...