Cubase Elements 7 released
June 17, 2013
Steinberg is happy to announce the availability of Cubase Elements 7, the latest incarnation of its entry-level music production system. Including the new MixConsole, Chord Track for easy chord management and the award-winning audio engine, Cubase Elements 7 welcomes you to the exciting world of Cubase.
- All-new MixConsole provides the ultimate mixing experience with 192 kHz support
- Integrated EQ/Dynamics channel strip modules for epic pro-console sound
- More insane tones for your guitar with the VST Amp Rack guitar tone suite and world-class guitarists’ signature presets
- 350 new sounds for HALion Sonic SE ranging from detailed acoustic instruments to brilliant synthesizers.
- Global Chord Track to work with harmonies in a project context
Find out more on the new features
Cubase Elements 7 is now available at your local Steinberg dealer* and (as download and boxed version) in the Steinberg Online Shop.
Customers who have activated Cubase Elements 6 since April 15, 2013, are eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period Update to the latest version.
*Availability of Cubase Elemenst 7 at local outlets may vary regionally.
May 23, 2016
TOOLS updates for Mac OS X are now available as download for several Steinberg USB audio...
May 19, 2016
We are pleased to announce the availability of the 7.0.40 maintenance update for Nuendo. It...
May 19, 2016
We are pleased to announce the availability of the 8.0.40 maintenance update for Cubase Pro,...
May 17, 2016
Dorico is our next-generation professional scoring software for composers, arrangers, engravers,...
May 10, 2016
New versions of Steinberg’s iPad apps Cubasis and Cubasis LE are now available from the App...
May 2, 2016
The 4.2.30 maintenance updates for Steinberg's virtual drummers, Groove Agent 4 and Groove Agent SE...
April 27, 2016
This is the newest drum expansion in the widely acclaimed line of VST Sound Instrument Sets for...
April 15, 2016
Apple has announced that they will no longer support their QuickTime technology while further...