Cubasis 1.6 update released
September 16, 2013
Steinberg is happy to release a new update for its Cubasis app.
New in version 1.6
- New pristine audio engine with extended sample rates (44.1/48/96kHz) and bit rates (16/24-bit)
- Real-time playback of arbitrary audio file formats (44.1/48/96kHz and 16/24/32 bit) independently of the project's sample rate and bit depth.
- Up to 24 assignable physical outputs
- Assignable metronome output and pan
- MIDI Clock latency compensation slider
- Audio input gain adjustment option for audio interfaces and external microphones
Customers can download the update free of charge from the Apple App Store.
July 14, 2016
From today until August 15, 2016, you have the chance to upgrade your software to Cubase Pro 8.5 or...
July 13, 2016
Our trainees have been busy developing an iOS app that we are delighted to announce today....
July 6, 2016
TOOLS updates for Windows are now available as download for several Steinberg USB audio...
July 5, 2016
This summer we are pleased to provide a discount on Cubasis, our popular iPad sequencer. From July...
July 4, 2016
We’re happy to announce the availability of two new limited offers: the Mixing and Mastering Suite...
July 4, 2016
We are happy to announce the availability of the Cubase iC Pro 1.2.1 maintenance update. The latest...
June 30, 2016
In the fourth quarter of this year, we will begin to release our full range of applications as...
June 29, 2016
We continue to release new VST Sound Instrument Sets for Groove Agent 4 and Groove Agent SE 4. And...