Cubasis 1.6 update released
September 16, 2013
Steinberg is happy to release a new update for its Cubasis app.
New in version 1.6
- New pristine audio engine with extended sample rates (44.1/48/96kHz) and bit rates (16/24-bit)
- Real-time playback of arbitrary audio file formats (44.1/48/96kHz and 16/24/32 bit) independently of the project's sample rate and bit depth.
- Up to 24 assignable physical outputs
- Assignable metronome output and pan
- MIDI Clock latency compensation slider
- Audio input gain adjustment option for audio interfaces and external microphones
Customers can download the update free of charge from the Apple App Store.
August 18, 2016
During past months, windows users have come up with reports on the problem of being unable to load...
August 11, 2016
Today we inform you that our line of current hardware products is compatible with the “64-bit beta”...
August 9, 2016
The compatibility test phase is completed for the current HALion product family as well as The...
July 28, 2016
Microsoft has announced the update of its latest operating system, Windows 10. The updated OS is...
July 28, 2016
Today we’re excited to introduce you to Analog House, the brand-new VST Sound Instrument Set for...
July 13, 2016
Our trainees have been busy developing an iOS app that we are delighted to announce today....
July 6, 2016
TOOLS updates for Windows are now available as download for several Steinberg USB audio...
July 4, 2016
We’re happy to announce the availability of two new limited offers: the Mixing and Mastering Suite...