Cubasis 1.6 update released
September 16, 2013
Steinberg is happy to release a new update for its Cubasis app.
New in version 1.6
- New pristine audio engine with extended sample rates (44.1/48/96kHz) and bit rates (16/24-bit)
- Real-time playback of arbitrary audio file formats (44.1/48/96kHz and 16/24/32 bit) independently of the project's sample rate and bit depth.
- Up to 24 assignable physical outputs
- Assignable metronome output and pan
- MIDI Clock latency compensation slider
- Audio input gain adjustment option for audio interfaces and external microphones
Customers can download the update free of charge from the Apple App Store.
January 14, 2015
Creating great products according to our customers' interests is our main goal here at Steinberg....
December 11, 2014
There’s a new audio interface in town! The very affordable UR12 audio interface is the perfect...
December 08, 2014
The redesigned education pages on the Steinberg website now provides students, teachers and tutors...
December 03, 2014
One year after releasing the point update, Cubase is back with major updates boasting a vast range...
December 01, 2014
This is Steinberg giving you an update on where we stand with our product compatibility tests on...
November 25, 2014
The popular virtual piano suite The Grand 3 is now exclusively available as download product...
November 24, 2014
A new version of Steinberg’s iPad app Cubasis is now available for download from the App Store....
November 20, 2014
Steinberg is pleased to announce the availability of new maintenance updates for WaveLab 8.5,...