Cubasis for the iPad released
December 17, 2012
Steinberg is very excited to present Cubasis — a streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze.
- Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks
- Over 70 virtual instrument sounds and more than 300 audio and MIDI loops
- Mixer with over 10 effect processors (inserts and sends)
- Sample and key editors, virtual keyboard and virtual drum pads
- Export projects to Cubase and upload your mixdowns to Dropbox, SoundCloud, Audio Copy/Paste and email
- Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
- Sequence other CoreMIDI apps and run Cubasis simultaneously via background audio
- Import audio from your iTunes music library or use iTunes file sharing & AudioPaste or set up a Wi-Fi server in Cubasis
With Cubasis you can record tracks in CD audio quality and edit your music with the key and sample editors, while the included mixer and effects polish your song to perfection. The app comes loaded with dozens of virtual instrument sounds, which can be played in real time using the virtual keyboard and drum pads. Best of all, the projects can be opened in Cubase under Windows and OS X!
Cubasis places touch-intuitive production tools in your hands, opening up a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
Cubasis is now available through the App Store.
November 28, 2014
There's no better way to celebrate the Black Friday than to get your hands on our high-quality VST...
November 25, 2014
The popular virtual piano suite The Grand 3 is now exclusively available as download product...
November 24, 2014
A new version of Steinberg’s iPad app Cubasis is now available for download from the App Store....
November 20, 2014
Steinberg is pleased to announce the availability of new maintenance updates for WaveLab 8.5,...
November 18, 2014
This is the second expansion pack for Groove Agent 4 and Groove Agent SE 4, bringing to you an...
November 14, 2014
Steinberg today releases Nuendo 6.5.35, a free update for its Nuendo 6.5 audio post-production...
November 12, 2014
With its Cubase BackPack limited edition, Steinberg decided that a certain percentage of sales...
November 11, 2014
Ever since Steinberg introduced USB-eLicensers to protect its software, licenses have become an...