New features for UR824 & UR28M
October 10, 2013
Steinberg is pleased to announce a new firmware update for UR28M and UR824. The version 2 update adds new functionality to the USB audio interfaces such as new guitar amp effects and iPad connectivity. On top of this free update, all registered UR users are eligible for a free, downloadable version of Cubase AI 7.
- New Guitar Amp Classics effect bundle running on DSP, allowing latency-free monitoring with guitar amp effect
- Basic FX Suite VST 3 plug-in bundle, consisting of three software components: Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip, REV-X and Guitar Amp Classics
- CC mode for connectivity with the iPad (2 or later) through Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Loopback function for internet live streaming: incoming audio signals are merged to playback signal from audio playback software
- Free version of Cubase AI 7 for all registered UR users, providing a set of new features
Find out more and download now
November 26, 2015
We have discovered a serious issue when running OS X 10.11.1 that affects all our USB audio...
November 23, 2015
We are delighted to have received MusicTech’s 2015 Gear of the Year Award! Cubase was voted Best...
November 20, 2015
Steinberg would like to inform you about the latest developments concerning compatibility tests on...
November 16, 2015
At last week’s UK Music Industries Association Awards in London, Cubase Pro 8 won the 2015 Software...
November 13, 2015
Once again we shall be at the MPX, short for Music Production Expo, that takes place at the Arsenal...
November 2, 2015
A new version of Steinberg’s iPad app Cubasis is now available for download from the App Store....
November 2, 2015
Cubasis LE is a compact version of Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad, and...
October 30, 2015
This is the second iteration of our very popular UR22 audio and MIDI interface: the UR22mkII boasts...