New features for UR824 & UR28M
October 10, 2013
Steinberg is pleased to announce a new firmware update for UR28M and UR824. The version 2 update adds new functionality to the USB audio interfaces such as new guitar amp effects and iPad connectivity. On top of this free update, all registered UR users are eligible for a free, downloadable version of Cubase AI 7.
- New Guitar Amp Classics effect bundle running on DSP, allowing latency-free monitoring with guitar amp effect
- Basic FX Suite VST 3 plug-in bundle, consisting of three software components: Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip, REV-X and Guitar Amp Classics
- CC mode for connectivity with the iPad (2 or later) through Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Loopback function for internet live streaming: incoming audio signals are merged to playback signal from audio playback software
- Free version of Cubase AI 7 for all registered UR users, providing a set of new features
Find out more and download now
July 1, 2015
Yamaha today released the update version 1.7 for the Nuage system solution.The update supports the...
April 20, 2015
The Musikmesse trade show in Frankfurt, Germany, had quite a few exciting moments in stock for us....
April 10, 2015
Steinberg will be at the Musikmesse in Frankfurt (Germany), Europe's largest trade show for musical...
April 7, 2015
Time to complete the current range with a new version of Cubase Elements 8. Our entry-level music...
April 2, 2015
Steinberg is pleased to announce the availability of new maintenance updates for Retrologue,...
March 26, 2015
Blues Essentials is the latest VST Sound Instrument Set that adds to the Acoustic Agent drum kits...
March 12, 2015
Steinberg is pleased to announce the availability of the Cubase Pro 8.0.10/Cubase Artist 8.0.10...
March 11, 2015
Music Education Expo is the UK’s largest conference and exhibition for anyone involved in UK music...