New features for UR824 & UR28M
October 10, 2013
Steinberg is pleased to announce a new firmware update for UR28M and UR824. The version 2 update adds new functionality to the USB audio interfaces such as new guitar amp effects and iPad connectivity. On top of this free update, all registered UR users are eligible for a free, downloadable version of Cubase AI 7.
- New Guitar Amp Classics effect bundle running on DSP, allowing latency-free monitoring with guitar amp effect
- Basic FX Suite VST 3 plug-in bundle, consisting of three software components: Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip, REV-X and Guitar Amp Classics
- CC mode for connectivity with the iPad (2 or later) through Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Loopback function for internet live streaming: incoming audio signals are merged to playback signal from audio playback software
- Free version of Cubase AI 7 for all registered UR users, providing a set of new features
Find out more and download now
August 18, 2016
During past months, windows users have come up with reports on the problem of being unable to load...
August 11, 2016
Today we inform you that our line of current hardware products is compatible with the “64-bit beta”...
August 9, 2016
The compatibility test phase is completed for the current HALion product family as well as The...
July 28, 2016
Microsoft has announced the update of its latest operating system, Windows 10. The updated OS is...
July 28, 2016
Today we’re excited to introduce you to Analog House, the brand-new VST Sound Instrument Set for...
July 13, 2016
Our trainees have been busy developing an iOS app that we are delighted to announce today....
July 6, 2016
TOOLS updates for Windows are now available as download for several Steinberg USB audio...
July 4, 2016
We’re happy to announce the availability of two new limited offers: the Mixing and Mastering Suite...