Out now: Neo Soul Keys
November 28, 2012
Steinberg is proud to present Neo Soul Keys, the most authentic electric piano instrument available. Based on the powerful HALion engine and equipped with an elaborate interface, Neo Soul Keys recreates the most legendary electric piano sound for all kinds of vintage styles such as soul, funk and jazz but also contemporary productions.
- Faithful sampling of original Mark I suitcase piano with multiple velocity layers of sustain, release, and staccato notes
- Elaborate interface for direct access and intuitive workflows
- VST Amp simulation with 6 different classic amp types
- Premium effect section including tube distortion, chorus, flanger, phaser, delay, reverb and virtual wah pedal
- Vintage modeled vibrato with intensity and speed control
- Realistic sounds with bell, pedal and key noises level controls
- VST 3, VST 2 and AU host compatibility
- Cross-platform 32-/64-bit for Windows and Mac OS X Intel
Built with lots of love for detail and the proper respect for the legendary electric piano, Neo Soul Keys truly stands out in the studio as well as on stage!
Neo Soul Keys is now available as download through the Steinberg Online Shop.
May 23, 2016
TOOLS updates for Mac OS X are now available as download for several Steinberg USB audio...
May 19, 2016
We are pleased to announce the availability of the 7.0.40 maintenance update for Nuendo. It...
May 19, 2016
We are pleased to announce the availability of the 8.0.40 maintenance update for Cubase Pro,...
May 17, 2016
Dorico is our next-generation professional scoring software for composers, arrangers, engravers,...
May 10, 2016
New versions of Steinberg’s iPad apps Cubasis and Cubasis LE are now available from the App...
May 2, 2016
The 4.2.30 maintenance updates for Steinberg's virtual drummers, Groove Agent 4 and Groove Agent SE...
April 27, 2016
This is the newest drum expansion in the widely acclaimed line of VST Sound Instrument Sets for...
April 15, 2016
Apple has announced that they will no longer support their QuickTime technology while further...