UR22 audio and MIDI interface unveiled
January 14, 2013
Steinberg is excited to present the latest addition to its acclaimed UR series, the UR22 USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface. Combining premium microphone preamps and cutting-edge converters in a rock-solid 2-in/2-out interface, the UR22 delivers class-leading recording quality wherever you are.
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface with two analog I/O and MIDI I/O
- Two Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48V phantom power and Hi-Z option for input 2
- Rugged full-metal casing for ultimate durability
- Cross-platform compatibility with major recording software and best performance with included Cubase AI music software
- Latency-free hardware monitoring with Mix knob and individual headphones output
The UR22 will be available in February 2013 through the Steinberg Online Shop and resellers worldwide*.
Find out more
*Dates of availability may vary regionally
August 18, 2016
During past months, windows users have come up with reports on the problem of being unable to load...
August 11, 2016
Today we inform you that our line of current hardware products is compatible with the “64-bit beta”...
August 9, 2016
The compatibility test phase is completed for the current HALion product family as well as The...
July 28, 2016
Microsoft has announced the update of its latest operating system, Windows 10. The updated OS is...
July 28, 2016
Today we’re excited to introduce you to Analog House, the brand-new VST Sound Instrument Set for...
July 13, 2016
Our trainees have been busy developing an iOS app that we are delighted to announce today....
July 6, 2016
TOOLS updates for Windows are now available as download for several Steinberg USB audio...
July 4, 2016
We’re happy to announce the availability of two new limited offers: the Mixing and Mastering Suite...