WaveLab 8 unveiled at Musikmesse
April 10, 2013
Steinberg is excited to unveil WaveLab 8, the latest and most advanced version of its industry-acclaimed mastering solution. Take your audio to perfection — with 150+ new features, WaveLab 8 comes with more tools and workflow enhancements than in any other WaveLab version.
- Speaker management system, featuring management of up to eight loudspeaker setups with zero latency
- Advanced EBU-compliant loudness metering and processing, including measurement in EBU R128 loudness scale and dedicated loudness graph
- Mastering-grade tools and plug-ins, featuring iZotope MBIT+TM high-end master dither, Voxengo CurveEQ, Steinberg Brickwall Limiter and TubeCompressor
- Improved user interface: Master Transport Panel and single-window plug-in management for quick and easy project navigation and plug-in handing
- 150+ professional editing and workflow features, including auto-replay function, SuperClip concept, meta-data support and user interface enhancements
By combining top-end tools for audio editing, analyzing, mastering and restoration with an unparalleled workflow, the latest WaveLab version once again sets the standard in all aspects of professional mastering.
In addition, Steinberg announced WaveLab Elements 8, a streamlined WaveLab version that is geared towards hobby producers, musicians and radio freelancers.
WaveLab 8 and WaveLab Elements 8 will be available in May 2013.
All customers who have activated WaveLab 7 or WaveLab Elements 7 since March 1, 2013, or later are eligible for a free, downloadable grace period update to the latest version as soon as it is available.
November 20, 2014
Steinberg is pleased to announce the availability of new maintenance updates for WaveLab 8.5,...
November 18, 2014
This is the second expansion pack for Groove Agent 4 and Groove Agent SE 4, bringing to you an...
November 14, 2014
Steinberg today releases Nuendo 6.5.35, a free update for its Nuendo 6.5 audio post-production...
November 12, 2014
With its Cubase BackPack limited edition, Steinberg decided that a certain percentage of sales...
November 11, 2014
Ever since Steinberg introduced USB-eLicensers to protect its software, licenses have become an...
October 22, 2014
Steinberg is pleased to announce that HALion Symphonic Orchestra is now available as download...
October 21, 2014
Currently we cannot recommend Steinberg customers to update to OS X 10.10 Yosemite. While we...
October 21, 2014
After installing the Windows update KB2977629, several customers encountered crashes while loading...