Cubase iC Pro
Connecting deeper to Cubase than any other app, Cubase iC Pro is your personal recording assistant. Up to four dedicated cue mixes can be set up, giving musicians the freedom to adjust their own mix with a phone or tablet. Cubase iC Pro is Cubase’s perfect companion!
Keeping the overview
Project page with project overview
Cubase iC Pro features the project overview you know from Cubase. It allows you to see your Cubase project right on your phone and tablet.
Cubase iC Pro always stays in sync with your Cubase project: if you add or remove tracks or markers in Cubase, the project page will automatically update the overview to reflect the changes.
- Easily navigate through the project via one finger scrolling gesture
- Set and jump to left and right locators
- Set and navigate to markers
- Tap to tempo
- Time-based ruler
- Turn metronome on/off
- Play, record, cycle, forward, rewind and jump to project start
- Zoom in and out with two finger pinch gesture
Right on cue
Mixer with up to four independent cue mixes
Cubase iC Pro provides a mixing environment that assists you when producing your recording mixes, but also lets you set up up to four individual headphone mixes using Cubase’s Control Room. Recording or rehearsing with musicians has never been that easy. This means that musicians carrying a supported phone or tablet can adjust their own mix independently!
The mixer inside Cubase iC Pro streamlines each channel and displays only the most important features needed to record remotely.
- Volume fader, pan, mute, solo, listen, record arm, track monitoring, read/write automation
- Three zoom modes
Take the shortcut
Customizable key commands and macros
With Cubase iC Pro you can now create and manage your key commands and macros directly. No longer do you have to print the key commands’ names, sticking them on a dedicated keyboard. Simply select an empty slot and assign the shortcut you want. You can even store key command pages as presets for recall.
- Set up Cubase key commands
- Rename, recolor, reassign and delete buttons
- Factory preset pages with over 100 useful key commands
* Cubase iC Pro is compiled as a universal binary app. If you buy the iPhone version, you are eligible to download the iPad version for free.
Minimum System Requirements
|Minimum system requirements:
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S, 5
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad mini
- iPod touch 5
|Cubase versions required:
Cubase 6.5/7, Cubase Artist 6.5/7,
Cubase LE/AI/Elements 6
* Native 32-bit and 64-bit Cubase versions supported
The Steinberg SKI Remote extension has to be installed
on the computer for Cubase iC Pro to work: www.steinberg.net/ski
Cue mix functionality is only available together with Cubase 6.5/7.
Cubasis, LoopMash and LoopMash HD — discover our iOS apps.