dspMixFx for iPad
Giving control over all the DSP features of the UR interfaces, the free dspMixFx for iPad is a convenient tool for every UR user who is also using an iPad.
- Control of all DSP features like DSP mixer and DSP effects
- Works with UR44, UR28M and UR824*
- No-latency DSP-powered monitoring with the iPad
- Convenient operation
- Works with other iOS audio apps
* Units need to be switched to class compliant mode to run with the iPad via the iPad Camera Connection Kit or the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter. In CC mode Loopback capability is disabled and only the analog inputs and outputs are available on UR28M and UR824.
Cubasis is our multitouch sequencer for iPad. Hook it up with a UR44, UR28M or UR824 audio interface to get a complete mobile recording setup.
To use the dspMixFx app you need the firmware version 2.1 for your UR interface. Please make shure you have installed the latest firmware.
UR in control
dspMixFx brings the flexibility and sound of Yamaha’s SSP2 DSP chip to your iPad. Built in Steinberg’s UR824, UR28M and UR44 interfaces, this custom-designed DSP chip runs the acclaimed REV-X reverb, Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip and Guitar Amp Classics effects. The free dspMixFx app allows you to control all DSP features and create your own latency-free mixes on your iPad with effects, ideal for live recording sessions where getting exactly the right sound for performers is paramount. dspMixFx is also compatible with other iOS audio apps, offering full operation when using third-party apps with the DSP-powered interfaces in Steinberg’s UR range.
UR series of audio interfaces
The UR series provides high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity and comprises the ultra-mobile UR22 interface, the UR28M desktop interface, the UR44 advanced portable production studio and the rack-mountable UR824 interface.
All power to DSP
Powered by Yamaha’s custom-designed SSP2 DSP chip, you can enjoy the benefits of dspMixFx technology, which offers latency-free monitoring together with highly acclaimed FX.