Nuendo 5 empowers professionals working in audio, live and post production for the film, television and media industry to higher levels of productivity. Post-production editors, film mixers as well as live recording engineers around the world rely on the flexibility and industry openness that Nuendo provides.
Post Production Live Recording Studio Mixing
Top Talk with John Ross
Producer John Ross talks about his preferences, studio setup and the film industry.
Cubase 7.0.4 maintenance update released
Steinberg is happy to announce the availability of the Cubase 7.0.4/Cubase Artist 7.0.4...
Out now: Vintage Classics
Steinberg is elated to introduce Vintage Classics, a new VST Sound Instrument Set for...
- Leading native audio post-production environment
- Toolset for ADR work and new native video engine
- Extended project exchange, including support of EDL lists
- Superior editing features and smooth new scrubbing engine
- Unique Nuendo Surround Panner V5 and more new VST3 plug-ins
- Extended automation system with “flexible passes” technology
- World-class mixing and routing features with automatable mix buses
- Completely reworked MediaBay with networking capabilities
- Network collaboration for multi-seat projects via LAN or WAN
References and Recommendations
Here renowned producers, editors and engineers get to have their say.