The Audio Damage plug-ins have attained a cult status among users over recent years and are considered as insider tip for all those longing for great-sounding plug-ins at a great price. Audio Damage develops effects plug-ins for all sorts of applications, some of which emulate vintage gear, others which are innovative tools specially developed for creative sound design.
Axon is an FM synth, tuned for percussion, but perfectly capable of melodic material, coupled with an unique sequencer based upon the concepts of artificial neural networks. If you are a fan of IDM or abstract electronica, this is a percussion synth/sequencer made just for you.
- All new Neuron Sequencer, a seven-node hexagonal counter sequencer
- Seven FM percussion-tuned voices, also capable of melodic expression
- Unique FM and Ring Mod busses for global FM and Ring Mod
- Full MIDI output control (VST only)
- Internal stereo delay, taken from the best of Audio Damage's delay algorithms
With twelve voices inspired by the famous X0X series of analog drum machines and an internal sequencer that is second to none, Tattoo makes an excellent addition to the arsenal for any electronic music producer. Every parameter of every voice has its own modulation sequencer, allowing for extensive motion within a pattern, and the grid sequencer has full randomization control for algorithmic drum pattern creation.
- Tattoo comes equipped with twelve different voices,
- Tattoo's internal sequencer comes correct, taking grid programming
- There are multiple routes to randomizing your beats
- Every synth parameter has its own sequencer, including randomization
BigSeq2 has twelve sequencers controlling ten effects in six blocks, and is capable of everything from short staccato gate sequences to long, evolving filter sweeps and frequency shifts, and everything in between.
- Ten effects in six blocks
- The effects blocks can be re-arranged in any order
- The included effects are VCA, pan, multi-mode filter, fuzz, sine warp, delay (with chorus and flanger modes), frequency shifter (also providing ring mod and phasing), sample rate reduction, bit depth, and our own "Error" effect
- MIDI Learn on all published parameters for external hardware control
Audio Damage has been making pitch-shifting delays since the early days of the company, and Discord3 is the latest result in to our extensive research on the digital pitch shifting delays of the late 70s and early 80s. From subtle ADT effects to completely chaotic granular destruction, and everything in between, Discord3 is a capable and broad-reaching multi-effect plug-in, and one of our most popular effects.
- Discord3 contains a pair of pitch shifters with three separate algorithms
- The P1 (Vintage) and P2 (Clean) algorithms have a Buffer Size control
- Tempo-synced or free-running true stereo delay
- Discord3 has a pair of LFOs that can modulate different parameters
This algorithmic reverb plug-in consists of three high-quality custom-designed reverb algorithms, made with the modern production environment in mind. Two different plate simulators and our own custom Superhall algorithm (based upon the long, heavily modulated reverbs used by Harold Budd and Brian Eno) give you a broad palette of reverb, and the easy-to-understand interface makes adjusting the algorithms to suit your track incredibly simple.
- Three custom-designed algorithms
- All standard reverb controls
- An on-off control for "freeze" effects
- Two different plate simulators
Replicant, Audio Damage's best-selling effect, is a beat slicer and looper with a unique sound. It can add subtle randomization to rhythm tracks, or turn the most mild-mannered drum loop into a raging, mangled IDM masterpiece.
- Tempo-based delay and looping effects, from 1/128th note to an entire measure
- Six independant randomization controls, for subtle changes or extreme aleatoric madness, including a global randomize button
- MIDI note input for triggering the looping engine manually.
- Resonant low-pass and high-pass filters that change over time
- Two separate direction modes, for entire events or individual repeats, with randomization