PSP is well-known for its high-quality audio effect and processor plug-ins. From vintage-warm compressor and EQ plug-ins to kaleidoscope-like modulation effects over to authentic reproductions of award-winning analog classics — producers, musicians, mixing and post-production engineers around the globe rely on the exceptional quality of PSP’s product portfolio. Critically acclaimed by the press and renowned artists alike, PSP continues to spread their simple yet effective credo: it's the sound that counts!
PSP MasterComp is a high-fidelity stereo dynamics processor. Its double-precision (64-bit floating point) and double-sampled (FAT – Frequency Authentication Technique) processing offers transparency even at extreme compression settings and high sample rates.
- Total high frequency transparency (double sampled processing)
- Low distortion (optional Smooth Level Detector algorithm)
- Side chain filtering, channel linking and compression tilting controls
- Mix control allows for fine blending between the processed and clean signal
- Optional high-quality brick wall output limiter
- Advanced PPM/VU meters with adjustable parameters
Lexicon PSP 42
Lexicon PSP 42 is a high-quality digital stereo delay and phrase sampler plug-in based on the legendary Lexicon PCM 42 processor, famous for its distinctive sound and unique concept. Lexicon PSP 42 has been carefully designed to accurately reproduce the flexibility and warmth of this renowned classic device. This has been accomplished by incorporating precise tape saturation algorithms and a delay line operating with variable sampling rate, which simulates the physical properties of vintage tape machine delays. The plug-in has been designed under consideration of preserving maximum signal quality at every processing stage. Functionality and sound of the Lexicon PSP 42 have been approved by Lexicon.
- Up to 9,600 ms of delay time depending on internal sampling frequency
- Tight synchronization to the host tempo
- Tape saturation simulation based on the algorithm used in the line of our mastering processors
- Low pass filter for high frequency absorption modeling (sinus, square, envelope detector)
- Phrase sampler capability
PSP MixPack2 is a collection of six high-resolution, high-quality audio processors designed to improve the quality of digital mixes. PSP’s goal was to design a processor that can assist users in taming the sterility and harshness often heard in digital recordings. And indeed, these high-quality plug-ins meet the demands of the most challenging home mastering and live tracking situations. All plug-ins utilize 64-bit double precision floating point algorithms throughout their entire signal path and support sample rates of up to 192 kHz. The kit consists of PSP MixBass2, PSP MixTreble2, PSP MixSaturator2, PSP MixPressor2, PSP MixGate2 and PSP MixSync.
- Collection of six high-resolution and high-quality audio processors
- Designed to improve the quality of your digital mixes
- Made for challenging home mastering and live tracking situations
- 64-bit double precision floating point algorithms
- Up to 192 kHz sample rate
PSP N2O is a semi-modular multi-effect plug-in, which offers unparalleled flexibility and total creative freedom. The high-quality sound processing modules can be routed in any configuration, allowing for endless musical journeys.
- Up to four sound processing operators at a time
- Available types include: filters, eq, delay, reverb, etc.
- Up to four modulators at a time (e.g. LFO, ADSR step sequencer)
- Extremely well-regarded PSP Xenon hi-definition mastering limiter
- Simplified modulation setup, keyboard and mouse wheel support
PSP oldTimer is a vintage-style compressor designed for track and program compression and limiting. PSP’s goal in developing this plug-in was to provide a simple compressor that offers an exceptionally musical sound and entails minimum tweaking. This plug-in is not based on any specific hardware, it is rather inspired by vintage circuits and is designed to emulate some important characteristics of such compressors. This compressor offers soft and smooth compression in most applications, however it may slightly color the sound with its tube emulation on transients when using high compression values.
- High quality signal processing algorithms
- 64-bit double-precision floating-point calculation
- 32- and 64 bit floating-point audio streams supported
- Zero samples of latency
- Up to 192 kHz sample rates supported
PSP PianoVerb is a freeware plug-in, which reproduces a special kind of reverberation originally provided by piano strings. It generates reverberation using twelve string operators with adjustable damping and decay time. Each of them is tuned to a particular note starting from A (55 Hz) to G# (103.8 Hz). The PSP PianoVerb string system can be transposed in the range of +-24 semitones, tuned within a range of +-100 cents and can also be detuned. Transposing to lower octaves produces a bigger and less resonant sound similar to traditional reverbs, while transposing to higher octaves produces a very bright, harp-like effect.
- Freeware plug-in for high-quality acoustical piano sounds
- Twelve strings with adjustable damping and decay time
- PSP PianoVerb System
- Lower octaves – bigger and less resonant sound
- Higher octaves – bright, harp-like effect
PSP sQuad is a bundle of six high-quality equalizer plug-ins. PSP sQuad equalizers are inspired by the best features and characteristics of analog hardware. Although these EQs are easy to use, we expanded their functionality with several features including variable high pass filters or switchable steepness for the shelving filters. These EQs are CPU efficient enough to be used at every stage of the creative process, from composition to tracking to final production/mixing/mastering.
- Comprehensive bundle of six high-quality equalizer plug-ins
- Inspired by the best features of analog EQs
- Easy to use
- Variable high pass filters
- Shelving filters for switchable steepness
PSP VintageWarmer2 is a high-quality digital simulation of an analog-style, single- or multiband compressor/limiter. It combines rich, warm analog processing with a straightforward user interface and comes with a comprehensive preset library. The plug-in processor is highly flexible and can be used for both soft-knee compression and brick-wall limiting. This makes it an essential tool for mixing and mastering engineers. Attention has been paid to PSP Vintage Warmer's overload characteristics with the processor being capable of generating saturation effects typical for analog tape recorders. PSP Vintage Warmer also incorporates professional VU and PPM metering together with accurate overload indicators, assuring results of highest quality.
- FAT (Frequency Authentication Technique)
- PSP's double sampled processing
- Shelf filters for bass and treble frequencies in single-band processing mode
- Control of bass and treble signal components in multi-band processing mode
- Two Release Multiplier ranges for fast or slow processing
PSP Xenon is a full band, dual-stage limiter plug-in featuring an integrated Leveler, advanced K-System metering and psychoacoustically optimized word-length reduction. PSP Xenon offers 64-bit precision processing throughout its entire signal path and can operate at sample rates up to 192 kHz.
- Full band, dual-stage limiter plug-in
- Integrated Leveler
- Advanced K-System
- Optimized word-length reduction
- 64-bit precision processing