SPL is one of the best-known manufacturers of analog hi-end audio products, for more than 20 years now. SPL software is a new department within SPL, aiming to make all the “SPL classics” (Transient Designer, Vitalizer, etc.) available for the DAW user.
This Analog Code plug-in is based upon the original analog Transient Designer from SPL which established the revolutionary concept for level-independent dynamic processing. Only two controls allow to completely reshape the attack and sustain characteristics of a sound: Attack can be amplified or attenuated by up to 15 dB while sustain can be amplified or attenuated by up to 24 dB.
- SPL modeled plug-in version of the original analog Transient Designer
- Increase or decrease the impact of percussive sources
- Reduces or increases room sound or preexisting reverb on virtually any source
- Great gate substitute, minimizes mic bleed in seconds
These Analog Code plug-ins are based upon the EQ modules for the SPL RackPack series. They combine the amazing sound of passive fliters with extremely efficient operation. This EQ package provides Bass Ranger, Vox Ranger and Full Ranger. While Bass Ranger and Vox Ranger are specialized to process their specific frequency ranges, the Full Ranger complements the specialists with a set of filter bands that covers the whole frequency range.
- SPL modeled plug-in version of the original analog EQ Ranger Series (RACK PACK)
- Fast results, great tone and warm sound
- An essential mix tool endorsed by the world’s finest professional engineers