Zynaptiq creates plug-ins based on artificial intelligence technologies for restoration and creative applications in music, post-pro and broadcast. Among their award-winning products is the well-known UNVEIL de-reverberation processor.
UNFILTER removes filtering effects like comb- filtering, resonance, roll-offs or equalization – effectively linearizing the frequency response of a signal automatically. UNFILTER can also apply a detected filter response to another signal, or export it to disk as an impulse response, and can even perform mastering grade adaptive, free-form, and graphic equalization. Whether you're in music production, film post, game audio, broadcast, sound design, forensics, or engineering – UNFILTER makes time-consuming and often impossible equalization tasks as effortless as adjusting one control.
- Automatic detection and removal of resonances, equalization, roll-offs and comb-filtering from recordings.
- Export of filter responses to or import from linear- or minimum-phase impulse response files (WAV).
- Application of measured filter responses to other signals.
- Mastering grade adaptive, free-form and graphic equalization plus 96dB/oct HPF.
- Highly time-efficient workflow and UI
UNVEIL solves an age-old audio engineering problem previously thought to be unsolvable: removing reverb from a recording. It uses a
real-time de-mixing algorithm to separate reverb
and direct signal components, and allows cross- fading between the two. UNVEIL can also reduce or increase masking effects, bringing the key features of a recording into focus, or moving them to the background. UNVEIL allows fixing previously unusable location audio and dialog, tightening up live music recordings, removing reverb and “mud” from musical signals, as well as creative sound design…in real-time and with minimal effort.
- Attenuates or boosts reverb in a mixed recording
- Leaves signal phase and dynamics untouched
- Enhances clarity by attenuating masking effects
- Supports channel counts from mono to 7.1
- Transient bypass circuit for natural results even with extreme settings