Phat, phresh and phunky
Ideal for creating fat and funky lead and bass sounds, Retrologue offers those old-school modular synth sounds and biting sonic blocks. Grab your keyboard and start creating memorable hooks with its two multi-oscillators featuring up to eight detunable voices each, plus an earth-shattering sub- and noise-oscillator.
- Classic virtual analog synthesizer with more than 300 high-quality presets dedicated to classic leads and analog synth sounds
- Intuitive user interface for effective usability and direct accessibility
- Two oscillators with up to eight detunable voices each plus a sub and noise oscillator
- 12 different high-quality filter types
- 2 LFOs and ADSR for filters and amp envelopes
- 10-stage Modulation Matrix with Note Expression support for unlimited flexibility
- Mono and Poly Modes with Legato and Glide
- FX Section with high-class modulation and delay effects
- NEW: VST 3, VST 2 and AU compatible host application support
Analog circuitries and vintage warmth
At the heart of this cutting instrument are two carefully modeled oscillators each with up to eight detunable voices alongside an earth-shattering sub and noise oscillator. Packed into a straightforward interface, Retrologue brings back the sound of analog circuitries and vintage warmth.
“This is coming from a true analogue synth nerd: Retrologue is by far the best sounding and most versatile virtual synth I’ve tried... loving it!”
— Jori Hulkkonen, DJ and producer
OSC, filter and effects
While several oscillator modes allows anything from basic synthesis waveforms over sync and cross modulation to multi waveforms, the built-in excellent 12 different filter flavours features an integrated distortion unit to either produce analog tube overdrive or hard clipping effects.
Add that classy two-stage effect section comprising of modulation and delay modules to pimp your sounds. Two envelopes and two LFOs are ready to modulate a large number of destination parameters, which are accessible via the luxorious modulation matrix with its 10 freely assignable targets.
Thanks to full VST 3.5 support, Note Expression modulation assignments can be directly addressed from within Cubase!
Extensive sound library included
Retrologues extensive preset library features 300 presets and comes with timeless and modern synthesizer sounds — from heavy weight monophonic basses and razor-sharp leads to driving grooves and polyphonic stabs. The sounds are equally suited for phunky keyboard solos as phat dubstep bass lines and imbedd smoothly in your mix.