What's new in WaveLab 8.5
WaveLab 8.5 adds valuable features and accelerates workflows for essential audio tasks such as batch processing, file rendering & working with encoders.
- Leading solution for audio mastering, editing & batch processing
- EBU-R128 loudness metering & processing, loudness graph
- Workspace concept, intuitive speaker and plug-in management
- Sonnox Restoration Suite, error correction & spectrum-editing
- Watch Folders for automated drag-and-drop batch processing
- 40+ plug-ins incl. iZotope MBIT+ Dither & Voxengo CurveEQ
- Analysis tools with 3D & global analysis, 8 metering scales
- Encoder Checker for quality comparison of audio codecs
- 15+ file formats, DDP image creation & CD burning engine
- Professional editing tools for precise cutting & high-res zooming
- DDP image creation and extensive metadata support
WaveLab is the top-choice solution for mastering engineers around the globe.
Part-time producer or industry professional? Pick the WaveLab version that suits you best.
Uffe Börjesson talks about mastering, workflows and trends — and how it all started.
Have you activated WaveLab (Elements) right after the release of a major update?