Activation help for USB-eLicenser based products
Before being able to launch your new Steinberg software, you are required to enter the Activation Code(s) to activate your USB-eLicenser online. Proceed as follows:
- Make sure that your computer has a working Internet connection. This connection is necessary to activate the license, because the eLCC needs to register with our license server.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the eLicenser Control Center (eLCC) installed. Click here to download.
- Keep your Activation Code(s) ready.
- Launch the eLicenser Control Center application, found under Start menu / Programs / eLicenser on a Windows PC or in the Applications folder of Mac OS X. Important: Activation of the license requires that at least one USB-eLicenser is connected to a USB port on your computer and that it is identified by the operating system. In this case, the "eLicensers" list should display at least one USB-eLicenser.
- Click the "Enter Activation Code" button to download the license for your Steinberg product to the USB-eLicenser. To do this, enter the required activation code into the corresponding field. Follow the instructions on screen. For further information on this subject, refer to the Help section in the eLCC.
- After completion of the activation procedure the new license is displayed in the eLicensers list and your product is ready for use. To activate other licenses, simply repeat the steps listed above.
In case you have no connection to the Internet on the computer on which you wish to use the USB-eLicenser, you can always use a different computer for activation. Simply install the eLCC separately on the Internet computer without installing the complete product. Download the latest installer for Mac and PC at www.eLicenser.net.