crohde wrote:Hi Marcel,
To help us fix this problem, could you please post here how to reproduce this error step-by-step?
Sure! Although I'm not sure what was the fatal step, I'll try to describe.
1. Put the iPad 3 in the Alesis iO-Dock,
2. Start Audiobus, Cubase and DrumJam,
3. Record a drum track,
4. Hook up bass guitar and start JamUp Pro,
5. Record a bass line,
4. Hook up a phantom powered mic,
5. Find out that the mic input for Audiobus isn't working,
6. Record the voice with the mic trough JamUp,
7. Start Magellan an record some synth,
8. Record some additional bass and voice,
9. Cut and paste some parts,
10. Make an error and push the Undo button,
11. Curse Steinberg for 2 whole tracks had magically disappeared and the redo button is not restoring!
Of course it is unclear if this will happen after working 10 minutes or after 10 hours.
So I suggest you just keep testing it until the issue will happen to the Steinberg team.