Search found 13 matches

Return

Re: 7.5 Instruments Panel - How Do You Remove Instruments?

Do you mean the VST rack? Then just click on the instrument name, and at the top of the synth list select "no vst instrument".

SLL
by SLL
Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: [Question] Does new "Instrument track 2.0" work with VST

It works fine with Kontakt 5 here, which as you said is VST2.x I think. I've tried to use it as a rack instrument, and on an instrument tracks, which is working fine with output selections, playback etc.

SLL
by SLL
Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by SLL
Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5 update=faders vanish!

Help,

Just installed 7.5 update, opened an 3 day old project and all the faders have vanished from mix console! It looks as if the bottom edge of the GUI has been extended out of sight but I cant re-configure it!!

This happened once before and was solved by adding the word inactive to a roaming folder, and restarting CB. I have tried this tonight and no change! I have also re-installed 7.5 but again no change, still no faders! Everything else looks fine, its just the faders in the mix GUI!!

I would really appreciate it if anyone can help / suggest a solution to my problem as I have exhausted my technical skills!!

EDIT: It would appear that the pan part of the faders are visible but they take up over half the gui and I cant reduce the height by dragging!!

Thanks in advance,

Jim B

Could be a corrupted cubase profil. Try and use the "save mode" load of Cubase:

Key combinations should be pressed right after double clicking on your cubase desktop icon...
(windows)
Hold down <Control> +<Shift> +<Alt> (Windows)

(Mac OS)
<Cmd> +<Shift> +<Alt> (Mac OS X) and start Cubase/Nuendo

On the boot menu, select what you wanna do. In your case I would choose the button "Disable program preference", which will initialize profile once, until you re-load Cubase again. Then with an initialized profile, you could try and load your projects again, see if this fixes the mixer.
by SLL
Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Halion Sonic SE not found in Cubase 32 bit

Ups sorry onbeat, Luis - for adding the 64bit path to the synth, my mistake. Should of cause has been the 32bit path, sorry OnBeat, Luis.

SLL
by SLL
Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Quantize Button on Transport?

The auto quantize features is put into the little transport panel listbox. Just click on the "merge" name in the transport panel, and at the bottom of the popup list, you can check "auto quantize" :)

SLL
by SLL
Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Problem with my usb elicenser

I would try to reactivate the licens in your MySteinberg account. Take a look at this page under "reactivation":

https://www.steinberg.net/en/support/knowledgebase_new/show_details/kb_show/soft-elicenser-sel-faq.html#reactivation

You can also transfer the software license to a dongle (look at link above). Then you have to protect the dongle your life, but will not loose it again locally on your DAW computer :)

SLL
by SLL
Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: UR22, 32bit float

Dafter, don't worry too much about 32bit vs. 24bit. You won't hear the difference. 32bit is used internally in Cubase for headroom and processing. Your soundcard hardware is max 24bit in/out, so he last 8 bits is truncated, unless you dither the output. But dither should normally only be done to 16bit.

SLL
by SLL
Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5.20 Update Doesn't Work (WINDOWS)

Try to download the 7.5.20 update again, and try again. I've seen strange things like this happening, if the download somehow were corrupted.

If it still not works, try to repair your current 7.5.10 installation, by going to add/remove program, and right click over Cubase 7.5, and select repair.

If it still doesn't help, try to run the installer as an administrator. Right click over the 7.5.20 inst. file, and select "run as administrator".

Maybe one of the things works :)

SLL
SLL
by SLL
Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase 7.5.20 Failed Install

if you get the "error code 1612", it could indicate, that something is missing or is corrupted on your original Cubase 7.5 installation. I would uninstall Cubase 7.5 (only the program, not everything else), and then install the initial original 7.5 version again. And then finally, try to install the new update again (not sure, if 7.5.10 should be installed before 7.5.20). It doesn't take more than a couple of minutes to try it out, and your profile settings won't be harmed.

SLL
by SLL
Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5.20 Impressions...

Yes, a really nice update. I love the new control room, which now is much more clean and smooth to look at. And I always prefer knobs instead of the old control room sliders.
by SLL
Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Groove Agent 4 announcement

I like the price, very cheap compared to how much you get :)
by SLL
Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic