Search found 12 matches

Return

Re: NEW CMC TOOLS AND FIRMWARE

I wonder too?

I would like at least that Steinberg add so "PD"'s lights are activated too like the rest of the CMC controllers. ;)

Add a new shift mode. Add so "shift" button are hold "shift-lock" if you held "shift" down for a period time example 2 sec. That would be very useful especial working with "FD" and "CH"-controller, controlling small fader movements. :)

Best Regards
Freddie
by Freddie H
Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Please obey copyrights!

Dear forum members,

It is important that everyone thinks twice before posting links to content outside the forum. Because the legal position differs from country to country, we have to remain vigilant that posts do not contain links to copyrighted material where the copyright owner is not posting the link. Special attention needs to be paid when you post links to music downloads as well. This means that we might remove links from posts with no further discussion or justification if there's any doubt.

YouTube etc.
Please do not post links to music tracks or videos unless 1) the site is licenced to do so 2) you own the copyright in that content or 3) you have permission from the copyright holder. Sites like YouTube are currently in high level legal negotiation with various labels, publishers and collection societies and as such Steinberg cannot allow links to tracks and videos on these sites.

Steinberg obviously wants people to respect the copyright in its software and as such we must help protect the rights of other copyright holders.

Once sites like YouTube are properly licenced then we can look at this issue again but until then we cannot allow YouTube, etc links where the material is a copyright infringment and these will have to be deleted.

Steinberg have sought legal advice on this and this is the way we have to do it.

Thanks for your understanding.
by Ed Doll
Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: [Features] Important new feature suggestions on CMC-Series!

+1 MUST FIX THE FOCUS ISSUE
+1 Shift Lock ... come on, we've asked for this from the very first day
+1 Fix/update AI functionality. As has already been established, I can't think of a use for the AI

In addition to yours

QC ... quick control banks
QC --- plugin memory .. if plugin x is focused .. these are the QC
QC --- Need to be able to select EQ Type from QC
PD --- Allow for Function mode on every preset (toggle all presets between note and Function mode)
PD --- Action mode for pads ... tie to hotkeys on VSTi for reverse, slow, stutter etc...
CH --- improved interpretation and management of read/write mode (currently doesn't synch properly with global settings)
CH --- Need to be able to rotate through, open/close plugins on the channel (then of course, have the saved QC set for that plugin available on the QC)
FD -- QC mode
by JMCecil
Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Android version - coming soon!

Hello guys,

A short update on this topic:
This is no vaporware, we are still working on this! Truth be told, the reason for the delays is that the Android platform has provided us constant headaches and tripping hazards and it is not as straight-forward as iOS.
However, we involved several forum users in our beta tests and we have now a release candidate we are working on to stabilise it to give you a great controller experience.
by crohde
Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merry Christmas!

istokblues wrote:Merry Christmas!
To Steinberg team and all ussers and visitors !

Thanks, the same to you! :)

Best Regards
Freddie
by Freddie H
Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

{FR} full screen fader,channel editor,fader cap colors

OK just few features id like to see..
1: full screen faders(with some narrow overview of project)
2:fader cap colors as in cubase 7 by track type
2.1 : option to sync cubase mixer view(hidden on MC won't show in Ic pro also)
3:channel editor to control EQ, sends,gain, and Filters
4:having write,read,monitor,and record buttons view all together.
5:an alternative skin, maybe C7 MC alike

Edit: a pic of ugly mockup but u got the idea ;)
ic-pro-with ch settings.png
by mozizo
Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cubase iC Pro for Android available now!

Hello,

We are pleased to announce the release of Cubase iC Pro for Android!
The installation procedure is different than the installation of the iOS version. Here are the instructions:
http://www.steinberg.net/index.php?id=9927&L=1
Please follow the instructions carefully! There is also a 30-days trial available to check compatibility with your device.
by crohde
Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Absolute must haves

Yes, it's ok for a 1.2, but there are so many things missing... :shock:

So, here are absolute must haves:

1. Bars and beats... us musicians usually don't / never work with seconds... :x
2. Ability to edit VSTs and VSTis - SERIOUSLY! :roll:
3. Quick controls
4. Loop recording mode control
5. Ability to delete recorded events / parts / whatever

Please add those, it really puzzles me why one would even consider not adding them.
by TheNavigator
Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: {FR} full screen fader,channel editor,fader cap colors

Me too , Full screen faders, YES !!! Channel editor YES !!!
by iRan
Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Appealing to Steinberg to keep the CMC current viable?

Do threads which express the desire to keep something such as the CMC series viable have any chance of making a difference? I hesitate to make this such a thread because if only 10 or twenty people give the thumbs up, that would probably kill any opportunity for continued product support.....

Oh well, thumbs up here at least...........
by electrow
Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bars&Beats and snap

Hello,

Just bought IC pro, but I have some initial problems.
1. I can't find how to change the ruler to bars n beats. The ruler in Cubase is allready in Bars+Beats so I don't understand why IC pro shows it in seconds? And I don't find a way to change it.

2. Snap doesn't work. The snap function is on i Cubase but IC pro is not snapping.

Have I missed something?
by thomas911
Tue May 13, 2014 10:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bars&Beats and snap

Does anyone heard of when they will bring this feature in? It has been a while since it was sent to the development team (may 11th) and I had the same respond from SB support as they sent the feature request to the developers. It seams obvious to me that bar&beats on the ruler should've been there right from the beginning... Most of "us" are working with music here! Any feedback from SB would be appreciated...
by GPT
Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic