Yes. Sorry about that.
1. Did 6.5 crash before all the settings you made?
2. Are you familiar with the Link in the Steinberg folder in the Start Menu that takes you to the Nuendo Data Folder? Most (all?) of the settings live in there.
3. If you feel technically confident, open that folder and make a copy to another drive. You will see that most of the settings you mentioned are pretty clearly labeled. Most are XML files, which you can click on and look at. Make no changes to those files while they are opened. Just a way to see what's up behind the scenes. I found it informative.
4. Repeat....I would save that folder to not lose your work.
5. If it was me, I would completely remove and then reinstall 6.5 fresh.
6. Then, using the Start Menu links, I would open the Data folders for both 6 and 6.5. I would copy the relevant files for the settings you mention FROM the N6 folder TO the N6.5 folder, launching 6.5 and checking progress as you go.
7. That should copy all your current settings from 6 to 6.5. In theory, you could copy the whole folder over.
8. Not sure why it didn't happen automatically. Could have something to do with Trial vs Full versions, I suppose.
9. You can always copy your recently made 6.5 folder back over, but since it doesn't work......maybe not.
In any event, depending on your disposition, it's an exercise in learning about what goes on behind the scenes in Nuendo. I have ended up accomplishing some customizations using these folders and their contents.
Good luck. Hope this helps and makes up for the hijacking!