Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: [Poll] Fix the insert handling in the new mixer console?

Even though the Mix Console is much better than before, I still think that the issues mentioned here would definitely make its workflow even better. Steinberg needs to look back at the previous mixer and bring back the things it did well. Yes, the mixer in Cubase 6 did not display Inserts and Sends at the same time, but the information it did display was presented all at once and without clutter. That's the kind of functionality that needs to be present in the current mixer.

The other thing, and this is probably of higher priority in my view, is the hidden plugins issue. This needs fixing ASAP!! Even with the single click behavior back, one still needs to click twice every time the plugin goes underneath the mixer (which happens every time the mixer is not the focus; so it happens a LOT). Still a clicking fest.
by jose7822
Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Thank you for the new font in the "cycle"

Yes, thank you Steinberg!

It's a minor improvement, but an improvement indeed. There are many more of those hiding under the preference menu and the Track Settings window as well as the Mix Console. I really like these graphic changes that have made Cubase look more pro. Very much appreciated ;)
by jose7822
Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5 at Last!

Xtigma,

Are you able to load all of your synths? A friend of mine seems to be having issues with this in C7.5. Are all your plugins showing up? Thanks!

Cant load 1/2 my synths .... can't load my old songs ... Track Presets don't retain Routing ... i give up

Steinbergs Final Joke ....Ho ho F.... Ho ho

You have to reconfigure your VST paths. Cubase 7.5 is a separate install from previous versions, so you'll also have to reconfigure your preferences. Thankfully, you can have both versions opened side by side. This makes it easy to copy your preferences and plugin paths, which I prefer doing than copying preference files (just seems a safer way to me).

I also had to re-register (not really, actually) my iLok EWQL Spaces plugin, but it was super quick. You may see a pop up window come up as you load a project if you happen to have this particular plugin. This may also be the case with a few others iLok plugins, but it only took a few clicks to get it going again. No big deal.

So far, all I can say is that C7.5 is THE BEST Cubase I have used thus far. The new features are awesome and the new look a noticeable improvement from previous versions. Cubase looks more professional now, IMO. Still too early to call it, but I'm really liking what I see. It's been very stable with heavy projects as well. No complaints yet.
by jose7822
Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: [Poll] Would you like to see true Bounce-In-Place in Cub

Steve Helstrip wrote:Little bump! Here's hoping for C8. ;-)

Yes, please! There's no way Steinberg can ignore such a wanted feature. I would be surprised if they did (not pleasantly surprised, of course).
by jose7822
Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic