Search found 15 matches

Return

Re: Cant Install 7.06 mac

I would suggest uninstalling C7 (trash from Applications). Then reinstall from the Cubase 7.0.2 Complete Installer on http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/dow ... s_cubase_7

Then update to 7.0.6. If it still fails, let us know.
by Chris Dobbs
Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is the dongle included in the box?

If it is a new version (not an update) then it will include a dongle.

HTH
J.L.
by jaslan
Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Network latency

vst connect is not for musicians to play together at same time from different locations .. but musician to record with Cubases playing back a recorded material, so the musician hears the playback music and plays along with it. the latency is not an issue here
by mozizo
Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How do i access the vst instruments from the new mixer?

From time to time, I think manuals will be updated. At least once I have found myself looking at info that was not there last time I looked or which had moved. Although it is acceptable to look here for that quick fix saving a half hour in the manual to explain what button to push I find a passing relationship with it helps a lot. Also helps with these misunderstandings. Maybe a heads up PM to each other will help dissipate the heat a bit and create a new friendship.
by Buchanan
Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5.10 discussion and questions

LOTS of other software is released with NO bugs at all. Especially Live and Reaper and Logic and Pro Tools and they all work on EVERYONE's computer just fine.
Cubase 7 sucks because it crashes on MY machine which is just PERFECT. If it doesn't crash on your machine then you're just not using enough plugins like what I do. Plus I write huge scores for movies and my clients look over my shoulder and laugh at Cubase 7 crashing. Please fix it.
I don't believe anyone has pointed these things out before.
by Buchanan
Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.0.7 late update

When dealing with human beings sometimes things can get delayed.
The plug that I use in this situation is called: 'Patience' ver1.0.

Works well. And it is 'free'.
Just download it and give it a try.

Good Luck!
{'-'}
by curteye
Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: [Solved] License

Correct. You can install the software on multiple machines (even without the dongle) BUT the software will not RUN without the dongle plugged in.
HTH
J.L.
by jaslan
Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New MacBook

Hi,

the complete Cubase 7.5 installer iso-files are available below the updates here:
http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/dow ... se_75.html
by Emil Hansson2
Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase hangs - Cubase IC Pro will expire soon

Hi BHuck67

first of all sorry that Cubase is not starting up with the SKI.

Other then the license there are some other factors to check.

As Guillermo already pointed out above, giving the process enough permissions by running it as administrator might help.
The following is not only recommended if you run Cubase with the SKI remote but also as general advice to make your DAW environment more stable.
I expect the underlaying Windows up to date and to be original. Furthermore no crack tools should be installed (They often intercept connections and processes)

- You experience a crash! Work with this standard article to rule out the most common reasons:
https://www.steinberg.net/en/support/knowledgebase_new/show_details/kb_show/troubleshooting-instructions-for-cubase-nuendo-and-sequel-on-windows

- Cubase, plugins, extensions, drivers etc should always be installed for all users . Usually there is an option during installation. So if asked whether to install the program for all users or "only the currently connected user" always choose "all users" .

- Grant exceptions for Remote SKI, Cubase etc. in all installed security programs. Both Cubase and Remote SKI request network connections from your system which might be interpreted as malicious intend (even though they are harmless).
General computer advice: Never have more then one antivirus program on your system. Google "antivirus storm" or "AV storm" to find out more.

- Disable all automatic system maintenance from tools like CC cleaner or other registry maintenance tools.
They might accidentally delete or change information required by our software.
The same as for antivirus software counts here as well: Never have more then one of those tools active on system unless you know what you are doing.

This is already a lot to check so far and should cover all basics for stable operation.

Would be nice to hear if this helps :)
by Philippe Bono
Thu May 08, 2014 2:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubasis 1.8 update available now!

Please don't forget to rate the app in the app store! :-D
by crohde
Thu May 22, 2014 3:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Feature Request

Hello dermichl,

I explained on this post why it is not possible to change the behaviour of the undo in near future and offered a refund:
http://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=183&t=56596#p347263

You later claimed to have gotten a refund for Cubasis:
http://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=183&t=59875&p=360780#p360780

Why are you still here? I don't know what we can do to help you now.
Now you don't own the app anymore and are still writing offensive stuff which makes me close this thread.

Apps are created in incremental steps. And since the launch of Cubasis 1.0 we have been working hard to give our users missing features free of charge with every update. With every update we evaluate what is being requested most (not only in this user forum) and implement those features – and we will continue making Cubasis the most intuitive DAW for iOS.
Even the iPhone didn't support basic functionalities like copy/paste in the first iOS versions and that didn't make it a bad piece of hardware back then...
by crohde
Mon May 26, 2014 10:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: will old cubase dongle (sx3.1) work on the 7.5 trial?

Yes. I have a dongle from SX 2 that still works.

Install on however many machines you like. Cubase only looks to see if a license is present, that's all.
by SteveInChicago
Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rotation of Track Pictures

Hi BriHar,

either as a bug or as a feature request, it is already in our to do list :)

Regards
by Luis Dongo
Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Importing tracks from Pro Tools

Yes - Max 32 Audio tracks and 48 Midi.
In Pro-tools consolidate and export, then import into Cubase.
by BriHar
Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic