Search found 97 matches

Return

Re: PlugIn Animation Issues Since Updating To OSX 10.9 Maver

As advised by Steinberg already: Do not yet upgrade to Mavericks...
by thinkingcap
Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Projekt-Ladezeiten mit Mehrkanaltracks

Jo, grad mal ausprobiert.

Neues leeres Projekt, einen LCRS-Input Bus erzeugt. Allein, wenn ich LCRS-Tracks hinzufüge, dauert das wesentlich länger als bei Mono- oder Stereotracks. Die Dauer, bis die neuen Spuren erscheinen erhöht sich mit der Anzahl der Spuren beim Hinzufügen im aktiven Projekt und wiederholt sich offenbar beim Laden.

In Zahlen
Erzeugen von 30 Monotracks: unter einer Sekunde, gefühlt 'sofort'
Erzeugen von 30 Stereotracks: ebenso flott
Erzeugen von 30 LCRS-Tracks: ca. 26 Sekunden
Erzeugen von 30 6.0-Tracks: ebenfalls ca. 26 Sekunden
Ja, ist hier ähnlich mit C 7.0.6. mit C 6.5 ists in einer Sekunde passiert.
by thinkingcap
Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Can't switch correctly between two soundcards in Cubase

And the device ports are connected correctly.
by thinkingcap
Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: transfering license cubase le 6 to another user

Hi,

I am selling my Zoom r24 recorder together with the cubase le 6 that came with it to a friend.
I allready deleted the e-licenser on my steinberg account.

I'm wondering if this is all I have to do?

In the e-licenser controll center on my pc the license is still there, and the option to delete it is greyed out???
Also cubase still starts up without complaining of a lack of license
???
You need to provide the current soft eLicenser number to the buyer, then uninstall your installation from your computer.
The buyer then needs to start a software re -activation (instead of simply activation), which is what he needs your current soft-eLicenser number for.
by thinkingcap
Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase Artist 6/7 Comparison (help?)

Thanks Jaslan,

i got it now. So its the eLicensor which gets updated. And therefore the Artist 7 software does not replace or borrow from the Artist 6 software.

Paul
It might depend on what upgrade you get - Some download upgrades require the content (HalionSonic SE, Rverence...) of a previousliy installed version 6.
by thinkingcap
Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It might depend on what upgrade you get - Some download upgrades require the content (HalionSonic SE, Rverence...) of a previousliy installed version 6.

Thanks TC,

i am going for the BOXED version in any case. Much prefer having a hard copy for many reasons.

Paul
Then there should not be a problem...
by thinkingcap
Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Active panning

As a new user, I am at a loss to know whether I'm missing something or Cubase is missing something.
I want a sound effect to ping pong back and forward from left to right speaker.
I can see how to assign a sound to the left and another to the right but can I get one sound to move whilst it is being played? Logic Pro can do it but I don't have a Mac.
Thanks
Cubase can aslo do it, and what is best - without the need for a Mac. With autopan FX, or automation for example.
And btw., if your sounds ping pong back and forward from your left and right speaker, you might have the speakers set up wrong... ;)
by thinkingcap
Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase 7.0.3 Spurbreite

Eigentlich ganz einfach und schon über die Ansicht der Waveform problemlos zu wuppen. Aber nicht mit Cubase 7. :shock: Dafür müsste man die Spurbreite individuell ziehen können. Cubase 7 verkleinert die aber immer wieder, sobald man die andere Spur anklickt... Man kann nur beide Spuren auswählen, und dann gibt´s auch nur eine Einheitsgröße. :?
Erstaunlich wie Kleinigkeiten nerven können... :|
Wenn du mit "Spurbreite" "Spurhöhe" meinst, kannst Du die natürlich individuell ziehen, wenn Du die automatische Vergrößerung so lange deaktivierst...
by thinkingcap
Thu May 02, 2013 12:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Help! Having trouble recording Vsts.

robert1977 wrote: am having trouble recording Vst in Cubase 7. I cant seem to record what I hear, can someone help me identify what I am have missed?

Shouldn´t people then know what you are doing first...?
by thinkingcap
Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by thinkingcap
Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bei 18 input ports nur 8 Busse möglich

Das ist dann wohl eine Beschränkung von Cubase LE 7 - Bei LE 5 waren es 8 Busse stereo oder 16 Busse mono...
by thinkingcap
Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Can't select

Atlantis64 wrote:I can't use select from start to cursor on a audio track. I go on menu, edit, select, select from start to cursor. It dose nothing.

Switch to range tool then try again..!? :|
by thinkingcap
Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FX channel to Group

comsax1 wrote:W :cry: hy can't I route a FX channel to a Group channel? If I can, please somebody tell me how.
Thanks

Route the output to the group instead of your standard out
by thinkingcap
Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hahahaha!!!!! I've lost it.

Are you saying Cubase is slow?....could it be your computer?
No, he´s saying it´s too much clicking, and waiting for buttons to appear on roll over, and having to remember to approach them from the correct side, since otherwise the wrong buttons appear, that in earlier versions had been there without having to hover over a certain areas to make them appear.

EDIT: Of course that´s only what I think the OP is saying
by thinkingcap
Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How to make Cubase follow the music?

check the manual for autoscroll.
by thinkingcap
Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase LE5 has no Gating option. How to resolve?

Hello,

One of the features that is missing in the LE5 version is the gating option.
It is very important for to use one (I am recording Drums and Percussion) and would like to ask how can I solve this problem? for example, is there an external software/plugin I can use (from within Cubase) that will provide me this function? :? :shock:

Cheers,
If you read the plugin_ refernce pdf, you will find, Cubase LE 5 has a gating option in the vst dynamics. Other than that, yes there are plenty of 3rd party gates - easy to find via goolgle for example.
by thinkingcap
Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase -> Emu 0404 -> Yamaha CLP 320

Sorry, should have looked at the screenshot more thoroughly - To hear the audio out of Cubase, you do of course need an audio connection, the Cubase audio bus set up correctly and your 0404 Patchmix DSP software setup correctly...
Do you hear any audio out of cubase..?
by thinkingcap
Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Setting up External Effects

Hello!

I just configured an external effect with Cubase and my Soundcard. It works fine with one minor detail that I don't know how to fix. (BTW: I didn't linked the effect to a midi device, the manual says I need to do that, but I don't know exactly how to do it, it works without it)
You don´t need to do that.

I am sending a stereo signal to the external effect via output 3 and 4 from my soundcard (1 and 2 are connected to the monitors). Then I send the signal back to the soundcard/cubase using intputs 3 and 4 (1 and 2 are the front mic inputs).

The problem is all tracks are being sent to the external effect at all times. How do I set this up so only the tracks I want to use the effect, is sending their signal, is that even possible?
If Cubase is configured correctly, then you need to learn how to setup the scarlett mixer
by thinkingcap
Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HOW TO automation curve showUp when recorded

i can't find this anymore :p
i had cubase6.5 set to show the automation that had just been recorded on a plug in.
(you move a knob in WRITE mode and off course the automation is recorded but also the correspondant automation lan shows up with the record going on.)
that was very usefull to me can someon tell me where to set that ?

thx.
In the automation panel.
by thinkingcap
Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HOW TO automation curve showUp when recorded

sonicstate wrote:there is a preference for that, if I recall properly.

No, it´s in the automation panel...
by thinkingcap
Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RME Multiface II VS RME Fireface UCX

Danke!

USB Controller trau ich auch nicht über den weg. Hab noch ein Edirol-UA5 mit USB und das kagt Latenzmäßig gegen ASIO4all voll ab.
Naja, jetzt würd ich ein Edirol UA5 nicht unbedingt mit einem RME FF UCX vergleichen...

Wahrscheinlich hat sich das schon mit USB2 um einiges verbessert, aber ich gehe immer noch davon aus das die USB-Controller auch eine Latenz hat (was ich nicht weiß aber befürchte). RME wirbt ja auch beim Multiface mit der angeblich niedrigeren Latenz als alle anderen interfaces, ist das also ein Marketing-Gag der dumme user wie mich locken soll?

Also es ist wirklich schön egal ob das Interface auf PCIe hängt oder USB oder Firewire, die Latenz ist absolut gleich? ( sorry thinkingcap wenn ich dir mit der Frage auf die nerven gehe aber ich will das ein für alle mal klären.

hab auch gelesen das Firewire bessere latenzen haben soll als USB und PCIe als firewire, weil die Controller auch einen eigenen Puffer haben oder so irgendwie)

Klar hat der jeweilige Bus noch eine kleine Latenz (hat aber mit dem Bus zu tun, nicht dem Interface direkt) Aber ich behaupte mal, das merkst Du nicht.
by thinkingcap
Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RME Multiface II VS RME Fireface UCX VS Fireface800

Danke!
Apollo ist mir zu teuer. Wer hätte den nicht gerne eine UAD-DSP-Karte wenn man noch keine hat, aber mit den will ich erst gar nicht anfangen, bin eh schon VST Synth süchtig... (will daher mehr auf Native Plugins setzen und meinen Rechner upgraden)

@ RME-user: könnt ihr mir bitte bei der entscheidung zwischen FF800 und UCX helfen. Würde jetzt eher zur FF800 tendieren wegen den zusätzlich preamps, die Effekte vom UCX sind zwar ganz nice aber ich will gleich alles nativ machen, auch live...

Lg
Nimm das UCX - mit Firewire ports an Laptops (die dann auch problemlos laufen) ists jetzt schon ziemlich mau. Auf lange Sicht siehts da m.E. ganz schlecht aus. Meine 2 Pfennige
by thinkingcap
Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Loop Breaker wrote:Hab jetzt mit der Klangfarbe wieder telefoniert und sie sagen es ist bis auf die effekte komplett ident.

Nö, das UC hat nur USB, kein Firewire, was Du ja ursprünglich wolltest...
by thinkingcap
Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Danke! bin jetzt eh wieder beim Fireface!...

ich steh nur zwischen UC und UCX, der einzige für mich relevante unterschied ist der Pre-Amp. Könnt ihr mir dazu noch etwas erzählen?
Das UCX hat, soweit ich weiss die Preamps / Wandler vom UFX.

ch bin übrigens sehr zufrieden mit meinem Steinberg MR 816x. Wird auch über Firewire betrieben und wie immer gerne behauptet wird das Firewire nur mit TI-Chip vernünftig läuft kann ich auch nicht bestätigen. Hab keinerlei Probleme damit.
Das ist wie immer mit so ganz grundsätzlichen Aussagen- die stimmen nicht grundsätzlich...
by thinkingcap
Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kick Drum Issues

Hello :)
So I started making my own kick drums from scratch in Sony's Soundforge since I refuse to use samples simply because I want the samples to be of my creation, the kicks I have made so far sound great and I'm quite happy with them but when I sequence a kick roll using 1/16 and then 1/32 quantize I get irritating clicky noises that are not present when the kick drum samples are singled out on a 4/4 beat, only in the roll. Now, is this because the samples are overlapping eachother? I wouldn't think so because I've done this before with other kick samples and I don't get the clicky noises, so it's obviously my samples, but what is doing this and how can I fix it? Does anyone use Soundforge that knows this problem? Can I fix this in Cubase? If this will help, I make my kicks MONO with a Sine wave @ 60hz @ -6.2 Db
Thanks in advance :)
(Cross-)fades
by thinkingcap
Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: wrong input ports active in one project

I don't understand why my sound card (M-Audio 2496) communicates fine with Cubase Elements 7 except with one project. I can't record, and when I look into device setup, it says the analog inputs are inactive, only the SPDIF ports, which I don't use, are listed as active. I opened another project and the analog ports were active. I can't find a way of changing this, Cubase seems to do this automatically.
This is not automatic, but user setting: If a port is shown as "inactive" in device setup, it is not connected to a Cubase bus in VST connections explained also in the manual...
by thinkingcap
Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Das UCX hat nicht die Preamps / Wandler des UFX, falls es noch was zur Sache tut...
by thinkingcap
Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Werd mir jetzt das UCX nehmen, weil man es als Mischer mit Dynamics und Hall verwenden kann, und gehe davon aus wenn man das macht trotzdem clean aufnehmen kann.
Ja

Die Wandler sollen beim UCX auch schneller sein als beim UF. (Das macht scheinbar mehr aus als die USB/firewire latenz)
ca. 30 samples A/D und 20 samples D/A
by thinkingcap
Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Loop Breaker wrote:Danke thinkingcap!!!

Arbeite das Interface eigentlich im Standalone betrieb auch mit 192kHz@24 Bit?

Normalerweise arbeitet es standalone in dem Setting, in dem Du es gespeichert hast.
by thinkingcap
Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Loading VMX files created in Cubase 5 into Cubase 7

can you please show me where the right place it? Would be much appreciated, thanks :-) I've scanned the whole location tree, tried to put them in every possible folder but nothing...

If you do it from scratch cubase 7 saves them as a .fxchainpreset and not as a .vmx anymore like in C5. And can't seem to find the way how to open the old vmx's or even show them in C7.
If you actually Read my First post, you' ll find I Already wrote where the right place for saving and loading *.vmx files is. I could repeat it once more, but I don' t really like repeating myself too much...
by thinkingcap
Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Loading VMX files created in Cubase 5 into Cubase 7

I just recently made the switch from cubase 5 to 7. I had a lot of channel presets that I've made myself and wich I had saved in cubase 5 easily by right clicking in the channel and use the functions 'save channel settings' or ' save mixer settings'.

I still have all these saved presets (vmx) but I can't load them into cubase 7 anymore? I've tried putting them in all directories (channelstrip, track presets, fxchain) but cubase 7 just doesn't show or recognize them anymore. Is there still a way to use my old vmx presets from cubase 5 or should I really start recreating every single one of them again by saving them as an fx chain preset?
Depending on the used version, you can load them in C7 from the function menu in the mix console.
by thinkingcap
Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hilfe!!

Hallo Leute,
Hab ja Bus 1 bis Bus 15 gemacht. Wenn ich alle diese markiere, oder auch einzeln zum bouncen hernehmen, habe ich entweder nur die Midispuren als mp3 oder nur die Audio Sachen, aber nie alles zusammen...
Wenn Du nicht alles auf einem Bus rausschickst, kannst du auch nicht alles über einen bus exportieren - ist doch logisch. Du musst alle Spuren auf einen Bus routen und den exportieren.
by thinkingcap
Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase 7.5 - Veröffentlichung 04.12.2013

Und das, nachdem das Programm wohl ein Dreivierteljahr lang nicht zu gebrauchen war, das wir alle letztes Jahr zu Weihnachten gekauft, bzw. in meinem Fall gleich zweimal gekauft bzw. upgedatet haben. :twisted:

Da wird man ja wohl mal seinen Senf zu lassen dürfen. :|
Evtl. hättest du (und alle, die Du kennst, und die soviel Ahnmung davon haben) Cubase vielleicht doch auf einem unterstützten Betriebssystem nutzen sollen - so hast du doch jetzt vielleich gar keine wirkliche Grundlage, für deine Behauptungen..?
by thinkingcap
Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

HalionSonic SE is already included in Cubase artist 7.0...
by thinkingcap
Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

monsterjazzlicks wrote:
thinkingcap wrote:HalionSonic SE is already included in Cubase artist 7.0...

Sorry, what actually i meant was :-

Does HALion Sonic 2 come for FREE with the (free) update from Cubase Artist 7 to Artist 7.5 ??

No. HalionSonic SE 2 comes with 7.5
by thinkingcap
Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Please help newbie with Cubase setup

You need to select the correct input bus for the track you want to record to, after you have set up the corresponding device port for that bus in VST connections, as explained live and in colour in the manual.
by thinkingcap
Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: issue with mono instrument - no output and [warning box]

I am loading it into an instrument track.
But I did try loading into rack once, although I did not then assign a midi track to it, i was just checking for the output options on the rack.

Should I load into a rack and continue with a midi track? (Im in the middle of installing Komplete atm, so will wait until that's done to try out)
Instrument tracks do only work with Vsti that have a stereo channel as first ouput channel - see manual
by thinkingcap
Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tonausgabe Cubase Ai 7

Hallo

Ich betone erst mal, das ich neu hier bin und auch mit Cubase Ai 7 noch keine Erfahrungen sammeln konnte.

Meine Konfiguration:

MAC OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
Steinberg UR 22 mit angeschlossenem Mikrophon, angeschlossen mit dem Mac über USB (Version 1.8.3)
integrierte Soundkarte
Cubase AI 7.0.6

Ich habe bereits die Tutorial Videos angeschaut und den Quick-Start-Guide gelesen.
Mein Problem ist, das ich, sobald ich das Steinberg UR22 als VST-Audiogerät aktiviert habe, keinen Ton mehr hören kann.

VST Audiosystem.jpg

Meine interne Audiokarte wird mir in den VST Verbindungen gar nicht mehr angeboten.

VST Verb 1.jpg

Die Aufnahme funktioniert, das kann ich an den Pegelausschlägen sehen, nur kann ich die Aufnahme nicht hören, bzw. erst dann wieder, wenn ich das VST Audiogerät wieder auf "internes Audiogerät" umgeschaltet habe.

Umgekehrt, wenn ich als VST-Audiosystem wieder die integrierte Audiokarte anwähle, kann ich zwar wunderbar alles hören, aber leider nichts mehr aufnehmen.

Ich möchte das Steinberg UR 22 für die Aufnahme nutzen und den Ton gerne über die integrierten Lautsprecher meines Macs hören.
z.B. weil ich bereits eine Audio oder Instrumenten Spur auf dem Rechner aufgezeichnet habe und eine weiter Audiospur aufnehmen möchte.
(ich muß doch irgendwie an den Ton kommen)

Geht das mit diesem Programm überhaupt?

Ich habe es mit Garage-Band ausprobiert, da funktioniert es.

Mache ich einen großen Denkfehler und kann mir irgendjemand helfen?

Danke im Voraus
Wie im Handbuch beschrieben kann Cubase immer nur einen ASIO Treiber gleichzeitig nutzen. Ansonsten musst Du Dir in beim MAc ain aggregate device (oder wie auch immer das heisst) bilden, das kombinier wohl mehrere Geraäte zu einem, was dann in Cubase wohl auch anwählbar ist - zumnidest bis vor MAvericks wae das wohl do.
by thinkingcap
Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Updating to 7.5 question.

Strange were do you see that? I'd much rather just do an update install then anything else.

I have a grace period upgrade and all I see is a 6.7 gig download. Someplace else I should be looking?

Here is a screeenshot of my options.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2zizxa1.png
That´s the full installer.I got an update installer with 900 MB (Cubase) and 2.something GB HalionSonic SE
by thinkingcap
Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Updating to 7.5 question.

Scott Lee wrote:Were do I find the 900meg update? I would prefer that option.

Thanks,

I got it with the confirmation email (germany)
by thinkingcap
Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Licens

Mit einer cubase 7 Lizenz kannst Du auch Cubase 6 betreiben, falls da dir frage war.
by thinkingcap
Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5, to upgrade or not to upgrade..that is the question.

Ok ..saw that, thanks...I'm usually one of the unlucky ones and these guys have released C7.5 without even having a full manual for it..aparently you gotta use the 7 manual and find the other stuff somewhere else..why would they do that? and it seems there are still probs that 7.0.6 had in 7.5...what? :?
So, why ask then? Obviously you don´t want to update.
No one will give you a guarantee you´re one of the lucky- or unlucky ones - so if you don´t want to find out yourself, don´t do it...
by thinkingcap
Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Habe da mal ein paar Fragen

Na, wenns doch aber selbst im Musotalk empfohlen wurde...
by thinkingcap
Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: syncing a mininova to cubase timecode via midi

i guess i maybe meant the global time..? i want to sync the arp on the mini nova to the global time of the project I'm working on in cubase
Global time..? You mean MIDI clock - so you can tempo sync..?
If so "transport -> Project synchronization setup" from there set the MIDI clock out ports depending on your hardware.
Configure the mini nova to slave to incoming MIDI clock - No I don´t know how you do that, I´m not using it. But I´m certain it comes with a mnaual.
by thinkingcap
Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: VST Instruments panel 7.5

This is something that relates to Cubase 7.5 & the new VST Instrument panel. I know how to do it in version 7.
I know - I read the thread title
Just clicking on the name does nothing other than asking you to rename the Instrument in the slot :roll:
Yes it does - I said click, not double click...
by thinkingcap
Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Automation Track Audio Waveforms Missing in CB 7.5

I'm working a CB 706 project in CB 75 and now the audio waveforms are not showing up on the automation tracks. I can't find a way to correct this in the preferences (or anywhere else). Now If I open the same project in 706 the waveforms are missing there too. Does anyone know how to correct this? Hopefully it is something easy that I am just overlooking. Thanks.
In the automation panel.
by thinkingcap
Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: no audition sounds need help

Luis Dongo wrote:Hi andrewtuna,

turn off the control room in your VST Connections / Studio

Regards

In case you intend to use CR - you can of course leave it enabled to get preview you just need to make sure, it is configured correctly, and preview is routed correctly.
by thinkingcap
Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Audio Mixdown Problem - Changes pitch of track

Hi guys,

I'm using Cubase Elements 6.

When I run an Audio Mixdown, the resulting file (no matter the type) is transposed down an octave. All of the tracks are transposed down.

I can't find a solution for this. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Sebb
And is it also running slower than the original? - You have a samplerate mismatch
by thinkingcap
Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pretty Lost

Thanks you for your reply.

Nonlocal: In my post, I am saying the same location you told me. Thanks anyway.

Thinkingcap: The two last VST I tried to install was :abass. It suppose to be a VST instrument.
And GDlayWin64 that is a VST FX.
You do know, that VSTi don´t appear in VST Fx..?
And is your Cubase version 64 Bit? I don´t think a 64 Bit VST FX (which I suppose GDelay win 64 might be) will be seen by a 32 Bit Cubase, unless you use jBridge (I might be wrong though)
by thinkingcap
Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Herunterladen einer vollständigen Installationsdatei

Die Installationsdateien sind für beide Versionen die selben. Lediglich die Lizenz bestimmt, welche Version geladen wird.
by thinkingcap
Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: OK, What's The Trick To Trip?

I just upgraded from Cubase7 to 7.5 ..and 'Trip' is nowhere to be found. I need help.

I have 3 current licenses on my dongle - (1.) Cubase 7.5 (2.) Connect Pro (3.) Granular Symphonies

Am I needing to activate or register something else? Do I need a seperate licence activation on my dongle to be able to see 'Trip' ??
No you don' t need a special license. Have you also downloaded and installed the additional content files for HSSE 2?
by thinkingcap
Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MIDI Tempo 130 und MIDI Tempo 260 --> wie zusammenführen

Danke für die schnellen Anworten!

Copy&Paste hat leider nicht funktinoiert. Auch das Importieren mit "Masterspur umgehen" funktionierte nicht wie gewünscht.
Da beide Spuren in ihrer "nativen Geschwindigkeit" (jeweils 130 oder 260) korrekt abgespielt werden wurde die 260er-Spur sozusagen in "Double-Time" eingespielt (oder die 130er in Half-Time, je nachdem wie man es sieht).
Dann geht das so nicht.
Als letztes würde ich gerne den Vorschlag mit der Zeitbasis ausprobieren. Das kannte ich bisher nur von Audio-Spuren. Mir liegen nur MIDI-Spuren vor, die ich noch nicht in Audio wandeln kann. Wo stelle ich die Zeitbasis bei MIDI-Spuren ein?
Genau so, wie bei Audiospuren - ggd musst Du die Schaltfläche einblenden. Welche Cubase Version nutzt Du denn..?
by thinkingcap
Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RME users: Is TotalMix a replacement for Control Rm?

There´s a difference between Totalmix and Totalmix FX, which has some more functionality concernicg CR features. and is very good for standalone use for example. Yet Cubase control room is more advanced. And if you´re working in Cubase, using its CR is more convenient than switching between Cubase and Totalmix FX
by thinkingcap
Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CUBASE 7.5 : How to delete a Instruments Rack???

marcz59 wrote:this new feature is good but how to remove an instrument from rack? Track Instruments it's possible but Rack Intruments no. Yous have a idea?

posted several times across the forums already: click on the name
by thinkingcap
Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase 7 VST Instrumente fehlen

Problem 1:
Die VST Instrumente sind nicht richtig eingebunden. In der Media Bay habe ich die Pfade zu den VST Plugins (z.B. East West Symphonic Orchestra Libary) gefunden und die Häkchen entsprechend gesetzt.
Die Pfade zu den VST Instrumenten setzt man nicht in der MediaBay, sondern in den PlugIn informationen. Ausführlich inm Handbuch erklärt
Will ich dann aber eine Instrumentenspur erzeugen (F11), so finde ich nur:
Steinberg
+Drums
+Synths
und die anderen Instrumente nicht.
Standard und normal, wenn der richtige Pfad zu den zusätzlichen VSTi nicht angegeben ist.

Auch wenn ich eine Spur erzeuge und Microsoft Wavetable Synth zuweise, kann ich keine Instrumente anwählen.
Auch normal...
by thinkingcap
Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sending MIDI Input to multiple Virtual Instruments

ah, thanks sofar. But as pgstudio mentioned, the sends only route to a possible bunch of midi effects (that are kind of a dead end as they are insert effects really, except perhaps midi monitor)
So could I route a send to an instrument? Which is what I'm looking for. One track, to several instruments.....?
Anyway, just happily used the shared copy method, and just now finished the part. On with the song. ( Perhaps I'll do the dreaded new singing parts tonight and be inspired by Christmas spirit)
Merry Xmas!
Switch the sends to "on"...
by thinkingcap
Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RME users: Is TotalMix FX a replacement for Control Rm?

Hey papi61 or any other TotalMix FX users:

At 13:45 on this TotalMix FX vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCH3qVaLL-I they talk about the "Cue" button, but it is more of a complete solo button than an equivalent of the Cubase "Listen" button (the latter of course where the other tracks are not completely muted, but simply turned down some dB).

I thought the "Dim" button in the TotalMix FX Control Room might be the ticket, but apparently it only describes how much all the channels are dimmed when the Talkback Mic is active?

Can anyone point me to where I can learn about the TotalMix FX equivalent of the Cubase "Listen" button please?

Or if there's no "Listen" button equivalent on the TotalMix FX - as I really like that feature in the Cubase Control Room ... how crazy would it be to have the Cubase Control Room activated but everything disabled but "Listen", and use TotalMix FX for the rest of the control room functions?

Thanks -
You can´t use totalmixFX for "the rest of the control room functions", since Totalmix FX simply doesn´t have them.
by thinkingcap
Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi again,

I bought a new laptop another for work last week and I have been installing some of my software (so that I have the likes of Sibelius and Cubase on 2 x PC's).

I keep trying to update the 'grace period' Artist 7 to Artist 7.5 but it just wont download (even though I am definitely elegible for it and have it successfully installed on my initial PC for the past couple of weeks.

Are you only allowed to take advantage of the 'grace period' on 1 x PC ??

Thanks a lot,

Paul
Since the license is in the dongle, you update it once, and it is then valid for all installations that use this dongle - really simple scheme...
by thinkingcap
Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Lineal immer oben sichtbar machen

Mike Thomson wrote:Hallo,

gibt es eine Möglichkeit, ein Lineal oben "anzudocken", so dass es auch sichtbar ist, wenn man im Arrangement nach unten scrollt?

Grüße,
Mike

Über "Spurliste teilen" halt...
by thinkingcap
Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: licence activation

Sorry, I was trying to Activate the software. I loaded the activation code as requested but when I went back into cubase it said I only had x amount of hours left. When I re entered the code I was informed that as the code had already been used it could not be re-entered
And what does it say in the elicenser control center software?
by thinkingcap
Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Insert Effects Not Visible.

1) If I click on the Help menu the quick start video 1 shows a Search option under the this followed by a documentation option, credits and copyrights and Cubase Help. I don't see a search option on mine. Has this been removed in the recent updates?
No, the video is of Cubase on a Mac and you are on PC...
by thinkingcap
Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: eLicenser server is down

Trying to install 7.5 update ..can't update licence ......message says server is not etc etc ...same message on separate PC.......I suppose I just wait....
I think everyone should clutter this forum with his own thread about the same topic...
http://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=52968
by thinkingcap
Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: USB Audio output issues

Disable the input monitor on playback...
by thinkingcap
Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ELicenser from Cubase 5

I'm planning to buy Cubase Elements 7, or Cubase Artist 7.5.
I have an USB eLicenser from Cubase 5. Can I use it (the hardware), or there is a new one that I should buy?
Any issues of USB eLicenser with Win8.1?
Any special tips/tricks regarding the new license over the old e-Licenser?
Elements 7 uses the soft eLicenser by default, bit you can use your Cubase 5 key, if you want to transfer the license to a USB key. and Cubase Artist 7.5 will come with its own USB elicenser, since it's a full bersion.
by thinkingcap
Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Help: A newbie install to record midi track??

peakae wrote:And your locators are set where you want to record ?

You don´t need to det the locators where you want to record.

@OP:
Make sure you have no filters set.
by thinkingcap
Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Systemstabilität: MAC oder PC?

2. Ich brauche eigentlich zukünftig 2 PC. Einen ausschließlich für die Musik und einen anderen für alles andere. Hatte ich mir zwar schon gedacht, aber bisher noch nicht konsequent umgesetzt.
Kommt drauf an, was "alles andere" ist, aber nicht wirklich - Meiner bescheidenen und aber auch ziemlich vereinzelten Meinung nach....
Eine BootCD eines vernünftigen Festplatten Imageprogramms, und / oder ein Wechselcaddy für eine 2. Systemplatte reichen genauso.
by thinkingcap
Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kein Ton in Cubase Elements 7 - Soundkartenproblem?

Wieso hast du denn die SPDIF-Kanäle als Ausgänge zugewiesen? Das sind ja digitale Ausgänge hast du hierüber auch eine Ausgabe (Mischpult?) angeschlossen um etwas hören zu können? Gibt es keine analogen Ausgangskanäle zur Auswahl?

Das ist jetzt automatisch nach dem Treiberwechsel passiert. Bei dem vorherigen Treiber konnte ich die Lautsprecher auswählen. Jetzt stehen die nicht mehr zur Auswahl. Nein, Mischpult ist keines angeschlossen.
Och, dann musst Du im ASIO4all halt mal die Karte aktivieren - ich hab den ja auch noch nie benutzt, aber spontan würde ich sagen, der "An/Aus"-Schalter für die "SB Reckon 3D Karte steht auf "aus". Da gibts doch mit Sicherheit eine Anleitung für ASIO4all - solltest Du mal anfangen zu lesen. So ein paar Grundlagen solltest Du Dir schon selbständig aneignen, sonst wird das ganz schwierig.
by thinkingcap
Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wie bekomme ich eine Lizenz für CuBase LE6

tyrito wrote:Nach Installation von CuBase LE6 mit Linzenzcode (hat teilweise funktioniert)
und Deinstallation und erneute Installation, ist der Lizenzcode nicht mehr gültig.
Wie bekomme CuBase LE6 wieder zum Laufen?

Lizenz Reaktivierung in deinem MySteinberg account durchführen.
by thinkingcap
Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Lineal immer oben sichtbar machen

Baltasar wrote:ich habe kein lineal. warum nicht?

danke für die hilfe
baltasr

Kannst du Dir im Schreibwarenladen besorgen...
by thinkingcap
Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: VST Amp Rack Questions

I'm still running C7. Haven't upgraded to C7.5 yet but plan to before the end of he month. My questions are about the VST Amp Rack. I've watched some YouTube videos, and done a search here on the forums and can't find any answers. I have guitar parts recorded already. I add an insert effect and choose distortion, then choose VST Amp Rack. No problems up to that point. If I choose an amplifier, I can hear a difference in teh signal as I can also hear differences when I change cabinets. However, when I try to choose a pre or post effect, it only shows an empty pedal with No Effect written on it. No matter where I click I cannot get the arrow that turns into a plus sign that I see in the videos that allow me to choose an effect pedal. Am I doing something wrong here?
Click on the empty Pedal and load your first pre FX, after that you get the plus sign to add a second FX
by thinkingcap
Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Record Enable Multiple Select

Hi all
Can anyone please tell me how to stop record enable selecting multiple channels! :x
If i enable say channel 5 then it also enables channels 10 & 11. Why is this doing this?
Also just noticed that it does the same when i select the monitor button.

Thanx in advance
They might be linked...
by thinkingcap
Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How does bounce treat variaudio data ?

Well this does also do the job but you don't "need" to unless your bounce selection isn't working.....in which case you should probably investigate why that is. While I was using 7.0.5 I had to make sure I flattened before I bounced or it wouldn't remember my edits. I thought it was just a minor limitation that I had to work around. Are you saying that it should work both ways? Flatten and/or Bounce?
IIRC, there was a misfunction in one of the C7 releases, but yes, "bounce only" does work in C 7.05
by thinkingcap
Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Eine Midi-Spur kann ich nicht hören

Hallo Pfeife01,

vielen Dank für Deine Antwort. Es ist richtig, dass die Midi-Daten importiert wurden.
Kannst Du mir vielleicht noch sagen, wie ich in den entsprechenden Listeneditor komme, um die Controller-Daten zu löschen!

Danke nochmal!
Den gibts in deiner version soweit ich weiß nicht, kannst aber die Contoller spur im key editor nutzen.
by thinkingcap
Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recording Multi Instruments On Several Tracks

Togbish wrote:...-can I put Peter and his guitar on say track 1 in Cubase; John on track 2; Mike on 3 and Tom on 4 while recording all four simultaneously?

Yes.
by thinkingcap
Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: VST Amp Rack Questions

Brad Mize wrote:I appreciate the response. I've tried that. I get nothing but a blank drop down menu.

Then there seems to be something wrong with your installation. Re-install?
by thinkingcap
Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Help. Waveforms flicker when zooming

01w wrote:After fiddling with sys preferences, I messed up cubase's zoom in/out, and after restoring the preferences it still didn't fix it. When zooming in or out the waveforms disappear or flicker.

disable "quick zoom"
by thinkingcap
Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Systemstabilität: MAC oder PC?

Jetzt unterstellst du mir auch noch das ich alkoholisiert im Forum unterwegs bin? Heir gibt´s doch ne 0,5 Promille Grenze, oder?
Naja, sei mir nicht böse (oder von mir aus sei es), aber so ganz abwegig ist das beim Lesen deiner Posts manchmal nicht - und nein, ich verunglimpfe keine ganzen Völker - und ja, ich kann nix, außer Handbuch, das wissen hier ja nun aber sowieso alle...
by thinkingcap
Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recording Multi Instruments On Several Tracks

But of course, bulky hardware are being replaced by software. Neater. Simpler. Cheaper.
Me too I prefer the real thing, and certainly not all hardware can be replaced by software, and not all software is cheaper but in the price range of the Xenyx, I´d say it´s not a problem to replace hardware with software.
You just need to know if you´re monitoring through Cubase during recording, you might have to deal with latency. Which you don´t with the Xenyx. But also the ineterface should provide a zero latency monitoring possibility - then without the Cubase EQs though.
Apart from that, there should also be mixers that allow for more than two channels recording, like the Presonus StudioLive series (Firewire), The Behringer X32, the Yamaha N8 / N12 (Firewire), Yamaha CL series (Dante), for example.
by thinkingcap
Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Help with Reinstallation after upgrading windows

Are there any steps I should take before upgrading Windows (like de-registering Cubase etc) that is going to make my life easier in the long run?
No - as mentioned roughly a hundred times on the forums, the license is on the dongle, which simply needs to be plugged into the computer you want to use Cubase on.
by thinkingcap
Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What is the right output control room setting for headph

Hello.

I wonder which one is the right setting for headphone monitering between "phones" output setting and "monitor (1,2,3..)" output setting in the control room.
I can add "phone" output setting or "monitor" output setting in the control room for my headphone.
I can hear the output sound with "phones" output setting,
but I can also hear the output sound with "monitor" output setting.

So it's possible to use both output setting using headphone but wonder what setting is the best.
I noticed that the sound from the headphone with "monitor 1" output setting has less reverb or tale sound,
and the sound from the headphone with "phones" output setting has more reverb or tale sound than "monitor 1" output setting.
I wonder which one is right "flat" sound for headphone monitoring.

Plesae give me some advice :),
Thanks

JunL
The sound from both outputs is the same, if you select them to monitor the same signal - nothing with more or less reverb for one or the other. The differences in which one does what are explained in the manual.
by thinkingcap
Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Strange looking panner in my project

It the mixer I've noticed the panner on each track looks like a surround panner not a stereo panner. Everything is routed to a stereo bus and the track itself is mono. Any idea why this might be and how I get it back to normal?
It is a surround panner, and you get it back to normal by removing anything surround in the project
by thinkingcap
Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase 7.5 Hard copy manual

fstlyfe wrote:I will be updating my system from Cubase 6 to Cubase 7.5. How do I get a hard copy of the manual?

You take the pdf, bring it to a copy shop and tell them to make a hardcopy out of it.
by thinkingcap
Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sending MIDI Input to multiple Virtual Instruments

Thanks, but that is not really an answer to my question.
Your question was: So could I route the sends to an instrument? ?
Then the answer is to switch them to "on" and you can... - really
Could you please re-read my question? I have them 'on'.
I re-read it twice before answering, and I think I understood it - maybe re-read my answer...
by thinkingcap
Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CUBASE 7.0.6 Playback und Stop verzögert

Hallo,
seit einigen Tagen starten und stoppenn die Songs in Cubase mit einer Verzögerung von ca. 1sec.
Dabei ist es egal, ob dies per Maus im Transportfeld, per Computer-Tastatur oder per AVID Artist Transport gesteuert wird. Läuft der Song dann erst einmal sind die Aussteuerungsanzeigen im Mixer auch nicht synchron zum Audio.

Weiß jemand Rat?

Gruß
SC
Buffer settings zu hoch..? Falscher ASIO Treiber gewählt?
by thinkingcap
Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: bei Key-, Listen-, Kontext-Editor Software friert ein

Hattest Du denn beim deinstallieren auch den Anwendungsdaten-Ordner gelöscht? Ansonsten werden evtl. korrupte Programmeinstellungen einfach wieder mit übernommen.
by thinkingcap
Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Audio Click in Artist 7.5

JVattioni wrote:thinkingcap...if you're referring to the Transport Bar, yes, Click is selected (on). Otherwise, sorry, I'm not sure I understand your question.

I' m referring to the " click" column of the desired ouput bus in VST connections.
by thinkingcap
Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase 7.5 stürzt ab nach Einbinding ext.Effekte

@thinkingcap: ich habe in der 64bit Version alle externen Effekte wieder entfernt aus den "F4" externen Verbindungen und hoffte darauf, dass das reichen würde. Aber offensichtlich ist da wohl mehr eingebunden worden und Cubase funktionierte trotzdem nicht mehr. Ich habe dann die Version mit "deinstall" deinstalliert und wieder neu installiert. Brachte nichts und erst daraufhin kam ich auf die Idee mit der 32bit-Version.
Ja, aber hattest Du auch den Anwendungsdaten-Ordner helöscht? sonst übernimmt Cubase die korrupten Einstellungen unter Umständen nach der Neuinstallation einfach wieder.

Was meinst du genau mit der Programmeinstellungs-Lösch-Nummer
http://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=176&t=54055
Für 64 bit heisst der Ordner auch 64 bit
by thinkingcap
Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase schon bald nur noch im Cloud-Abo?

Wenn du meinen Beitrag nicht verstehen kannst oder magst, und die Hintergründe bei Presonus nicht wirklich kennst, oder gerade zu viel Zeit zum erbsenzählenden Wortverdrehen hast, dann antworte einfach nicht. Tipp: vergleiche deren kommende Add-ons mit dem Nuendo NEK.
Ich habe gefragt (erkennbar am Fragezeichen), aus den von Dir angeführten Gründen. Wenn Du das nicht beantworten magst, dann lass es halt - wenn 'Du es nicht kannst, hat es wohl tatsächlich nichts mit dem Thema Abo zu tun.

Auch das NEK hat nicht wirklich was mit Abo oder cloud zu tun. Und das NEK wurde damal auch nicht zusätzlich draufgeschlagen, sondern der Preis ohne NEK runtergsetzt, wenn ich mich recht erinnere - das haben viele wieder nur nicht kapiert, weil sie erst mal empört darüber sein mussten.
Ist doch eine prima Sache, für die, die hier immer der Meinung sind, alles was sie persönlich nicht brauchen hat auch niemand ansers zu brauchen, und kann daher aus der software draussen bleiben.
by thinkingcap
Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: acoustic pitch feedback not working

number22 wrote:Well, I appreciate that information. I'm new here, and I did search before posting, but wasn't able to find anything on this. Can you give me an answer, or direct me to where the answer is? Thanks.

If you' re using the control room, configure it correctly, if you don' t use it, turn it off.
by thinkingcap
Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Updating to version 7.5 (download) from version 7

Hello,

I didn't mean that I want to keep version 7 installed. I just want one version installed: the latest one (7.5).
From what you say, it seems my version 7.5 installer will install a separate, full version, and will keep version 7 installed. So I need to manually uninstall version 7 before (or after?) doing the 7.5 installation... right?

What about the eLicenser software? Should I uninstall it? Probably it will get re-installed with the 7.5 version, right?

Is it true that during installation of version 7.5, the installer will download a new version of HALion Sonic SE content? Is this download several gigabytes large?

Thanks
Go here scroll down to where it says "Cubase 7.5 complete installation", download the two iso files. They contain everything for a full standalone installation of 7.5, so you can uninstall 7.0 - which you can do before installing 7.5.
by thinkingcap
Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Assigning device ports to multiple outputs?

On Nuendo, I was able to create two output channels that shared the same device ports, usually to be able to easily monitor reference material without my mix bus inserts on it.

Now that I am on Cubase 7, regardless of which my my machines I am on, it seems outputs will not share device ports and will remove the port from other connections if selected.

What is the easiest way to disable this?

Thanks in advice

Jamie
You mean output busses? Studio monitoring busses? - In the preferences.
by thinkingcap
Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic