Love the units. Very happy camper. Best studio aid I've bought for ages ! Only had them a couple of days and they're a God-send.
However, I'd still like to see;
1. Some way of choosing whether the mixer onscreen follows the left/right channel scrolling of the FD unit. Otherwise I see the bank of selected channels scroll their way off my screen and have no way of knowing what I'm controlling unless I move the mixer window.
2. Shift lock - obvious Yes
3. Cubase projects to save the current position of my Quick Controller and recall this as the starting position when loading on tracks that have no automation recorded
4. An option to have the QC lock its controls to a particular set of variables regardless of the channel selected,
ie when option selected, moving channels no longer changes the QC assignment. Instead it remains as per a user-defined set... effectively giving the user 8 AI-type knobs.
(I'm new to these, so may have missed an obvious workaround to achieve this, but happy to hear if so.)
(Top Tip?: I have tried adding another blank audio channel and using this to set eight parameters eg fader levels on 8 other channels... quite nice, but obviously it stops working when I select another channel.)
And for future (if I buy more FDs)
5. Each bank of four highlighted on-screen in different colours corresponding to the colours of some 'stick-on' strip supplied with the units so I can quickly work out which of the 16 channels is which :-)
6. A job suggesting things for CMC controllers where I get paid a grand a go :D