- 3rd party plugins ?
- old projects ?
- cpu load ?
by f.e
Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5 at Last!

This is a joke. I can't even get to the product page. Nice job on the release, as usual. All the hype for this nonsense. SB couldn't close an umbrella with a full set of instructions. How many times does there have to be server issues on a release before they correct the situation? Laughing-stock are the only words I have. :roll:

Gna gna gna

http://makingourlifematter.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/whining-baby.jpg
by f.e
Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Track Instruments vs. Rack Instruments in Cubase 7.5

Well... after a quick test, what is the new thing about the Instrument Tracks ?? Nothing. I will never work with this ever. Look at this picture :

Untitled.png

The first channel has the three outputs attached to it while it should only have the one it is linked to, in this case the first one. Then when you add the second midi track it doesn't name itself Omnisphere 02 but Midi 01 which is absurd. And it doesn't nest with the previous group as it should be, it's just a midi track...

Never understood the instruments tracks...
by f.e
Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bounce In Place is possible in C7 New [Video]

I have multiple midi tracks all using the same 3rd party VSTI, say EW play. A violin track, a viola track, and a cello track. The VSTI audio is only coming out of one "audio" track (this immediately discounts the export audio track selection option) which is whatever audio track PLAY is using.

Why the hell don't you use multiple outputs from PLAY ?
by f.e
Wed May 21, 2014 9:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tip : Solo switching tracks magic

Discovered this a few minutes ago and love it.

1 - Select several tracks
2 - Solo one or more of the selected tracks
3 - Hit S on your keyboard, solo will be switched with the previously muted tracks.

Bloody handy.
by f.e
Wed May 28, 2014 10:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic