Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: Will we ever see automation improvements in Cubase?

+1!

I love Cubase for many reasons. But I hate how it handles automation.

-It needs simple trim fonction like Pro Tools or reaper. Maybe the range tool could be improved as a trim tool.;

-For better visibility, coloring the section below the automation line, cause some track color are hard to see...;

-automation lane on the same track as the audio or midi part.

-moving a node with the select tool should erase other existing nodes instead of being trapped.

Fred
by BFred
Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to make quicktimes quickly and easily

Seriously, I think it's about time that Cubase have that bounce to movie fonction.

Replace audio in video is useless for exporting a single movie scene. This is an essential tool. Not normal that we need another DAW to do this.

I have to use PT just to bounce a movie scenes also.
by BFred
Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tips Tricks And Workflow Goodness.

Carlo wrote:Video Scrubbing

Very nice for film-scoring if you play back a movie on a computer screen: Click directly in the Video Player window and drag the mouse left or right...
_

Just found a similar one. Double-click anywhere in the video window to toggle full screen mode.
by BFred
Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hidden feature: Disabling instruments tracks

Steinberg have quietly add a new useful feature.

We can now disable instruments tracks. (In previous version it was exclusive to audio tracks.)
The entire channel is disabled not jut the VST Instrument.

Thats a great news for people who build huge templates (orchestral, soundtrack)
I use to freeze unused instruments for that.

There one small bug. When enabling a instrument track, the midi input SOMETIMES switch to ''not connected'' and I have to reselect ''All midi in''. I wish they will fix that shortly.

This is a great update!
by BFred
Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic