Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: 7.0.7 late update

Indeed I dont mind waiting for the bug fixes. But it's absolutely ridiculous that this is the last "free" update for version 7. Now I need to PAY to get these major FLAWS fixed!

(wonder how long it will take before this thread or my post will "dissapear"?
by mrjixies
Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Want "Always On Top" for plugins!!! Worn-out.

Because it's obvious steinberg is not going to FIX this. They don't get another penny from me. In stead I bought a 3th monitor. Now all my plugins are on the 3th monitor.

I would advise everyone to do the same, get them where it hurts...
by mrjixies
Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where do you click to focus the MixConsole?

As long as there are enough morons BUYING the updates/new versions, there will be no incentive to steinberg to fix these major bugs for free...

I'm not a long time user of cubase But I got allready a nasty taste in my mouth from this company...

I bought the last few upgrades, and don't consider myself a moron, nor my decision to do so moronic. In fact I consider it money well spent.

I fail to see what your post has to do with the topic of MixConsole focus.

You probably use 1 monitor. Try to have a lot of plugins open on 3 monitors. And then suddenly poof they are all gone, and you have to click to get EACH plugin back on the screen again. Do this 50 times a day...

The we talk further oke...
by mrjixies
Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What is going on with Cubase 7?

And they should fix ALL the bugs, before they release a new version of Cubase.

I dont have a problem with minor little bugs here and there. What I have a problem with is PAYING for MAJOR bug fixing, what evidently is the case with 7.5 and even worse, those major bugs arent even fixed in version 7.5!!!

SO WE HAVE TO BUY AGAIN!
by mrjixies
Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5.3 soon?

funkman wrote:Cubase 8 id say will be with us by December!

Yes cant wait to start beta testing again! Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!
by mrjixies
Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5.3 soon?

Still waiting for version 7 to be fixed...
by mrjixies
Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic