Search found 7 matches

Return

Re: Cubase AI5 user - Mixer or Control Surface?

Jarno wrote:
AJT1973 wrote:My budget is around £300.

Definitely a control surface! You are not going to get any decent mixing console in that price range (multiple your budget with 10 and you may have some options). And within your budget you already have chosen the right one: the B-brand thing.

+1 ^
by Split
Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Monitor output not showing

It's a 2 in 2 out interface.

If the headphone output and the line out where separate it would be a 2 in 4 out interface.

You can set the output to be either output 1 (L) and or 2 (R) (mono) or 1 (L)/2 (R) Stereo that's the choices.

Just plug in your speakers and or headphones and use the separate volume controls on the front of the interface.
by Split
Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Easy Mastering Guide

Not using an MP3 track for mastering.
by Split
Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Help! Trouble Recording MIDI

It kicks about the device setup menu I think?

Oh good, try either option and or.
by Split
Tue May 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dead Forum Society

You're taking about the Music Lounge... right?

The other parts of the forum seem to be alive and well, after all this is what the Steinberg forums is for, users to help users is it not?
by Split
Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: UR22: Direct Monitering

The UR22 features latency-free hardware monitoring and an intuitive Mix knob that allows you to blend between the direct signal and the output of your host.

http://www.steinberg.net/en/products/audio_interfaces/ur_series/ur22.html
by Split
Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hearing both a previous take +live playing at the same time?

Also remember to set the left locator at the dropin point then enable dropin on left locater.

Here's how I do it... cut using the scissors around the offending part, make sure it's highlighted, press the P key, sets the locators to the cut part, press backspace, deletes the offending part, press the I key, sets dropin on left locator then rewind to some time before the drop in. press play, you will hear the old take playing, when Cubase gets to the left locator it will go into record mode and you will now hear yourself playing, if you also have drop out on right locator set Cubase will dropout of record at that point.

Repeat until new part is good.

Sounds a lot but once you get it, it becomes very quick
by Split
Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic