Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Move MIDI notes from one part to another & preserve loca

I have never used v7 as I jumped right to v7.5 but unless I am not understanding you, just highlight the notes you want from the Glock, go to EDIT and COPY. Then click on the Celeste track and go to EDIT, Functions and click PASTE AT ORIGIN.

That's how I get notes to other tracks and they are exactly in the same location as the original location.

Maestro2be
by maestro2be
Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5.20 Impressions...

There really is some good information in this thread when you sift through it all. I don't professionally mix as much as some of you but the daily music I do I don't seem to be having any issues with my system. This does seem to also be a norm that some users feel it more than others.

I dual use S1 and Cubase but mostly Cubase at the moment because of the ability to do Step Input Recording and honestly, I find the coloring scheme etc. to be very refreshing and exciting to use. I think that because some of you have used Cubase for so long it also affects you much more to have such changes and changes can either please or get a big fat disapproval from a long time user.

I would imagine from a support standpoint it would be a nightmare to have "multiple" possible setups within Cubase but perhaps offering a more modern solution as well as the option to give it a more old school/backward compatible look and feel would surely please many more people.

I myself and very happy with they way it looks but I do sort of understand what people are saying about huge amounts of wasted screen space and especially I feel how much harder it is to navigate and do simple things in this program. Especially from the ultra simplicity of S1. Yet that comes at the cost of missing a tremendous amount of necessary functions. I sure would hate to be some of these programmers as there just can't possibly be a way to please everyone.

For now, I love the update and am not having 1 issue with it for my needs and I find it quite attractive looking, but sometimes a little intimidating look at all the functions available.

Maestro2be
by maestro2be
Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Iro: Track Color Pack for Cubase

Thanks for this, it looks really nice. I have already added 3 more sections to it:

Pink, Brown and Baby Blue. I might add more and then once I am done I could send you the blank CPR and if you want you could post the new version on your site.

Maestro2be
by maestro2be
Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic