Search found 45 matches

Return

Re: Windforce - Fantasy Genre

Well the string section is spread out from left to right on the stage/recording environment. The violinists get split into two sections first and foremost for balance from left to right in the stereo field. But secondly so that even if the string section isn't playing divisi they can play 5 different notes to make up a chord/harmony. In full orchestras on stage, if you youtube, to the left/left center there will be 16 1st violinists and 14 2nd violinists. The reason there are 2 more in the 1st violin section is because they typically take the higher line of the melody so it cuts through more.

There are different ways to score strings of course. Sometimes a cello melody up high can sound wonderful with violins sustaining chords down low. But generally from 1st vln, 2nd vln, vla, cl and db, the notes will be distributed by pitch from high to low in the aforementioned order. When you use 8Dio Adagio you'll need 2x violins and have one panned further left and one left center. Though in pop strings seem to not be spread so far left and right, but one can still hear they are divided, I mean...they must be due to the physics of the universe that dictates umpteen humans can't all sit at the exact same spot. ;p
by Jonathan5456
Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sorry, poor choice of word mate. ;D I mean disconnected instead of distant. If the melody line up high on the 1st violins on the main sections isn't doubled an octave below then it sounds too disconnected for most music.
by Jonathan5456
Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great work - do you write for games? If not I'd suggest getting a portfolio together and looking into that asap. This sounds pretty epic even on my laptop speakers, which is quite an achievement. A female vocal could definitely work - not sure how you'd balance that with the choral vocals but I'll look forward to finding out.

I don't write for games but I do other stuff. I'd like to work at Blizzard on World of Warcraft or future fantasy games. Though Disney/Studio Ghibli would my dream job, if you wanted to know. :P

I find orchestration fascinating and this piece was, in general, inspired by http://youtu.be/ZVCdLi6FGVg?t=18m10s concert. The choir is beneath the solo vocal there at 18:06 timestamp so I thought I'd try out that kind of orchestration since it's always good to try and learn new things! The vocalist I'm using is a classically trained music/opera student at a music academy at Croatia. I'm looking forward to it a lot. Thanks for listening.
by Jonathan5456
Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Definitley epic!!!, I think the begining could've maybe started a bit quieter, .(maybe with some of the piano section that starts around the 1.40 mark} just seems a bit sudden.

some great sounds and the piano is pefectly acceptable in this mix..love to hear it with a vocal..that would be awesome!!!

Kevin

I'll be uploading the vocal version next week sometime. It has the piano part in the intro, but it's quiet. It should be harp so that the timbre blends in much better, but the harp is in EWQL symphonic orchestra gold, and it's just bugging in Cubase 7, so it's unusable. Cheers for listening!
by Jonathan5456
Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Windforce - Fantasy Genre

Edit: I've resigned to just using Chinese instruments as the main melodic focus for now to put this project out of mind until a later date when a live recording is possible. I can't claim to be an expert with samples, but if Chris or anyone else wishes to hear individual sections I'm happy to upload those as private links upon request. Key signature was also transposed up E minor up from C minor for the vocalists range so i kept it in E minor for the purposes of coming back to it with her at a later date.

https://soundcloud.com/jonathan-priest/windforce-no-vocal-version

Cheers.

Original Post: As usual critique about the mix/mastering (and orchestration) are very welcome. It's intended to have a female vocal over the majority of it, so 1:20 will sound a little empty as the vocal melody doesn't follow the high violins as it would in the main sections. Not sure when that'll be though.

Original link removed.

Libraries used are; EWQL hollywood strings, brass, symphonic choirs, stormdrum 2 and the piano is Alicia's Keys unfortunately, not very fitting to the style. Everything at one mic position only, main mics.

Cheers, J.
by Jonathan5456
Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Decapatator

Hi there, here`s one i started about a year ago and never perused it any further than what it is ,i may have been inspired by a weekend trip to Whitby for the "goth weekend" last year .don`t know if it sounds a bit childish but anyway.
https://soundcloud.com/dedgehog/decapatator
by polgara
Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Simple Way featuring Wim on Sax

I posted this a long time ago but finally got around to finishing it, I added guitarist friend and musical partner Denny Jiosa to it. He didn't play to much but I think it added the final SIMPLE touches.

Wim do you remember playing on this tune I wrote as tribute to the great Dave Brubeck? Love the contribution you made here!
Hopeful the mix is okay lol please share anything you hear
Kenny
https://soundcloud.com/zkeys-music/simple-way
by kzarider
Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: trying to calibrate my studio set up

You can use the Destinations (Sends) to send the output of one track to another track. Though I'm not sure of your intention in doing so. Do you mean you are trying to tune your monitors to your room?

I hope you have a decent reference mic if so.
by insub
Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Free HALion 5 Programs

..so share some. :)
by Elektrobolt
Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: [new song] Live without

As long as you're happy with it it's all good mate ;)
by Strophoid
Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 5 projects into 1?

If you drag the events on a track to a new project, it will create the track in the new project.
by haraldsson
Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It was not a rtm post... Track Archives are under-recognized for what they do.
by SteveInChicago
Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If you drag the events and slip them, where there is no track (underneath you tracks - empty space) it will create exact the same track there.
by haraldsson
Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Another nice song Kevin! You're certainly quite consistent in that regard. :) You could probably just about copy 'n' paste from my previous posts on your past songs with regard to my thoughts on your mix etc. ;) but overall not bad. I think this one is perhaps a little too awash with reverbs and I know you've already made several adjustments, and while I also note you have taken a somewhat different approach to your vocal mix ;) I still think it could still probably be a little more 'up close and personal'.

As for drum sounds... something I always struggle with I must admit but for ballady stuff I'm usually erring more toward fatter warmer sounds - soft kick and a more rounded snare but there are no rules and it just one of those things were you invariably end up auditioning countless combos until you're completely confused and no longer have any idea what sounds suitable or not!

8-)
by Sherz
Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

WAR

An experimental instrumental W.I.P.built on old material from 2004:

WAR
by Sherz
Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well I think the mix is pretty nice, and the processing seems to be working well. Idk if you are using Jamstix or what, but I was thinking more modern samples rather than more processing. Again if you haven't already it might be time to give Superior a shot, it's really good stuff now that I've gotten in to it. And of course you can keep elements of Jamstix or whatever that you already like.

Like I say, it's all taste and the drums you used are doing the job.
by Bane
Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just another epic trailer track

Nothing ground breaking here. Just another epic trailer piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXCyh9ZHwxU

If you want to hear me working on my deeper orchestrational skills you can check this out as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT8NrJG7GvA

All comments and feedback are welcome (gulp)! I would especially like to hear from you mixing gurus out there to help me tighten up my mixing skills.

Thanks for taking a listen.

G
http://www.BlackLightRecordings.com
by BlackLight
Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Screwed up chord track

He just means your Cubase Project Folder, where your Cubase project file (.cpr file) lives in.
To "zip" a file is to compress it, so it shrinks in size and better protected against file coruption when transferring the file.

I am a Mac user but i think in Windows, if you ctrl-mouseclick on your Cubase Project Folder, you get a context menu where there is a compress (zip) function.

Hope this Helps !

Robbie
by vanhaze3000
Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm still lurking...

All the tracks have 'Chords' mode active.

While there's no actual 4 note F#m7 chord, but there is an E, F# and A on the cello track. When I switched the chord mode off and back on again, using "syncronize... first" the notes were transposed to only include notes from a D maj chord.

So that's the fix. Since it's possible to edit notes in this mode they can get out of sync with the chord track. Doubtlessly, there are other workarounds as well.

Would have been nice for you to have actually said which track of the seven your question was about, instead of "one of em" but I managed to find it just the same. Maybe next time. ;)
by SteveInChicago
Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Been trying to do it but I'm told the file is too big...it's just over 2MB and apparently 2MB is the limit..so looks like I've had it..thanks anyway.......Kevin
Surely, you can save an edited version, maybe without audio tracks, and the VST instruments unloaded, for example?
Anyways, I'm pretty sure that Steve was asking you if any of the MIDI tracks were using Follow Chord Track in the mode "Scales" (or at least, something other than the option "Chords")
by vic_france
Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If you want to zip the cpr and post it I can have a look.
by SteveInChicago
Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Probably has to do with the Chord settings on "another track". What are they?
by SteveInChicago
Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy Curd - game soundtrack

So my thought with this tune was to only use the GM set from HALion Sonic, but then I had to use another harpsichord to get a liiiitle more rich sound. The saxophone is also not from the GM set, but everything else is (except for the cymbal which is from the Kontakt library.)

I don't know, I think it's quite catchy. :)

Click me, yo
by ErikSchroder
Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

ADRIFT

Re-mixed and re-mastered.
Lead guitar by Steve Fogal (aka ZapAxe).

ADRIFT
by Sherz
Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How do I color channels like this:

Yeah, that's a little problem here- the text color doesn't automatically change to keep a good contrast between the track color and the text.

I just keep the setting on the low side so it's not a problem. I guess you could also use dark track colors...
by SteveInChicago
Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: [new song] The Moment

Nice - less is more & it really shows in the mix. "The ladies" sound a lot more realistic than anything I've ever got from Symphony of Voices.
No fancy techy comments from me - I like it. A lot.
Neil
by Neil B
Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A muso's best friend

Shadowfax, quote one of HowlingUlf's posts with an image to see how he does it ;)
by Strophoid
Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Can't get winter rats "bounce in place" to work

Msg me if you want me to help via teamviewer or VNC..
by ggc
Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 'Heaven Knows' made in C7 (music)

Thanks Kevin. That vocal was initially a challenge given it's less projection than I'm used to. I realised the best way to do less than more. Some basic eq,compression and little 'ambient vocal' preset Toontrack ezmix.
by qbaser
Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Winds of Time

Ok gotcha...I'm not a tekky so never really got it regarding the effect of using tape etc..learning everyday :)

Kevin using tape has made me realize that you should use the real deal instead of vst`s trying to model tape ,it reminds me of a line 6 amp trying to emulate the sound of for example a marshall amp pre the year 2000 ,a line 6 might possibly come close but there are too many variations you can do with all the different knobs and parameters to the sound of the line 6 that in the end up you will probably make a mess of it, the beauty of a marshall amp of an early era 60`s to 90`s is their simplicity and basically one sound which works and is successful ,if you want a different sound get a different amp .The prices people are paying for "virtual" vst tape emulators is a joke when you could probably pick up a good tape machine for the same price , the trouble with digital gear is the full bandwidth and too many options, where as real gear has it`s limitations which is where the beauty happens .i think recording on something like cubase is great and convenient cause of the flexibility and editing power as long as you end up introducing real tape and bring it back down to earth .
by polgara
Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If The Light Is On

Been a while since I've posted but I have recorded a lot of stuff recently. Hope I will be able to post some soon from a Latin Rock album we are doing. This song features some good friends and was my only contribution (writing wise) to project. We did everything in one pass and limited ourselves to no overdubs lol. I wish I had used a virtual piano instead of the beat up upright where we recorded but oh well :( Guitarist mixed this one
Kenny Zarider-Piano Composer, Scott Goudeau - Guitar, Jon von Boehm- Bass, Robert Harsen-Drums, Chris West - Sax Recorded at Brown Owl Studio no overdubs...an old upright Piano, Gretsch drums, Selmer Sax, Whatever Jon is playing bass on :) (phil Jones amps) Scott plays Gibson

https://soundcloud.com/zkeys-music/if-the-light-is-on
by kzarider
Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Timing dilema

Make sure that the wav is at the right tempo in the pool. If recorded at 80 bpm it should be set at that speed.
by peakae
Sun May 18, 2014 5:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Timing dilema

So you were able to speed up the track to 80 BPM successfully? If so, then just export the track as a wav file and import it to the other project.
by jimmys69
Sun May 18, 2014 10:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dithering about dithering

If you had all your audio at 16 bit and were working at 16 bit, then you would not need to dither, as dithering is only used when reducing the quantization bit level,

but..

even though all your audio may be at 16-bit, Cubase is working internally at 32-bit, so yes, you should dither to 16-bit when exporting from Cubase, in the same way that if you work at 24-bit, you should dither down to 24-bit when exporting, because Cubase has been working at 32-bit.
by andyjh
Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dithering about dithering

Dithering is simply introducing noise at low level, in order to conceal the high levels of distortion present in digital signals as they approach silence (typically at the end of the fade or reverb tail). If you listen to this at high levels (careful!) you will hear a 16bit audio recording break up into grainy distortion just before it disappears. After dithering, the signal will disappear into a soft noisy haze, which is considerably more pleasant, particularly if you like to listen to the ends of fades at very high volume!

So yes, I'd say your 16bit recording would benefit from dithering. Dithering isn't important if you're staying in the 24bit world, because the digital noise floor is so much lower.
by ffg
Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The only thing that's wrong with me is U(K)

Hi Folks,

I just finished a new song in Cubase 7.5 - which is for the Scottish Independence Referendum in September. It's basically a breakup song :D

And - to my German friends.... World Cup!!! Well done!! 8-)

Hope you like it and all feedback gratefully received
https://soundcloud.com/michael-doris/the-only-thing-thats-wrong-with-me-is-uk2

cheers
Michael Doris
by smapmap
Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mastering Exercise

Kevin: thanks for the listen. :) I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss mastering overall. I was always very happy with the overall mix I got for this song originally and thought the clarity of the original mix was quite good. (Kudos for that really goes to Mark Petruzzi who not only sang the amazing lead line but also provided some great feedback on EQ tweaks, etc.) I just wanted to be sure that I wasn't missing something since I know my monitors are just a tad over average and that my ears aren't what they used to be.
by foolomon
Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mastering Exercise

Mastering Schmastering... overrated and grossly over-hyped. I've wasted stupid amounts of money on the past on 'pro mastering'. Mastering in many cases means perfectly good mixes made louder and ruined. It's another 'emperor's new clothes' phenomenon and one that is not so applicable in this day and age of single digital downloads anyway. It used to be all about preparing a set of tracks for release as an album - LP and later CD, but really is a waste of time for single tracks that end up as MP3's. Just get your levels sorted and leave it at that I reckon.

I now just 'master' my single tracks straight out of the mix... which is essentially just about overall sound level. You can put all sorts of gimmicky FX across the mix... 'harmonic exciters', 'stereo wideners' etc but in the end, you'll probably find that you prefer the track the way you painstakingly mixed it in the first place. And the 3 people that will ultimately be listening to the song won't care and will probably listening on ear buds plugged into an iPhone anyway.

You spend hours on a mix. After 'mastering' it sounds very much the same... so why bother? Or ...you spend hours on a mix and then alter it drastically with mastering... so what was the point of all that detailed attention while mixing??

Mix until you're content and happy with the result. 'Master' to get the levels to where you want them (and there's another debate right there!). Upload it and rejoice if and when someone actually listens to it! 8-)
by Sherz
Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The UAD myth?

I'm afraid compressors are far to subtle for me, I can not hear the difference between one or the other, I have several and I fear they are wasted on me and frankly I would happily challenge anyone to spot the difference in a mix with a blindfold on..( blindfold on the person, not the mix :D )I recently challenged a good friend who is far more technical than me who refused to take me up on it..I wonder why?

best to you, Kevin

Totally with you on this Kevin. I struggle to hear much, if any difference between compressors and EQ's etc etc... and if I can hear a difference it's usually right on the edge of perception - and certainly when it's immersed in a complex mix featuring numerous other plugins it very quickly becomes irrelevant. It may be that some are just blessed with superior hearing but I also think it's true that many perceive or imagine an improvement that is directly proportional to the amount of cash they just parted with (psychoacoustics). :lol:

Not directly related Kevin, but you or anyone else may be interested... take a look at this interesting ranty 'scam bust' on the UAD "Voice of God" (VOG) plugin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf7vn_aVTq4

And yet you'll find glowing reviews elsewhere.

There's plenty of marketing hype and 'Emporer's New Clothes' in the audio world - both around hardware and plugins. I for one use the stock Cubase plugins almost exclusively. They're perfectly fine and do a perfectly adequate job IMO... and you've already paid for them! I rather suspect the improved mixes many seek will more likely come as a result of improving skill set rather than throwing money at some piece of hardware or plugin.

8-)

And that challenge you proposed to your friend... the blind test. Many years ago I recall reading articles about 'golden-eared' audiophiles either refusing to participate in such double-blind tests OR if they did, completely failing to identify the gear in question or observing (hearing) differences between the gear.
by Sherz
Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I would like to be a member of the sidechain gang

Pop proC on ur guitar track
- activate sidechain on top of plugin.
- go to expert mode in pro c
- click Ext
Go to your vocal track
- select sidechain in sends list / turn it on
Done.

Have fun:)

Edit: ohh, my 500th post!
http://www.steinberg.net/forums/download/file.php?mode=view&id=8647
by ggc
Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: (new song) Be the one

It's got a real 'roxette' vibe to it. It does... which is 80's of course as opposed to the intended 60's vibe :D

I like the idea of the track Kevin but I'm not really hearing "60's" in the production/arrangement at all to be honest, though the lyric, melody and harmonies could qualify. I thought the bass/kick combo sounded very 'pointed' (would have liked to hear more low-end thump) and the drums - well, I was imaging something sounding more organic and gritty - more like those you hear say on "Glad All Over" by Dave Clark Five or any early Beatles stuff

8-)
by Sherz
Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Eschaton

I've assembled a collection of thematically related songs and called it what used to be known as an "album" :lol:

It's not a cheerful album, a 'concept' offering, quite dark-themed, political - much like the stuff I used to listen to decades ago in fact! I guess this one could be considered my homage to Floyd.

eschaton

Listen at your leisure... or otherwise.

8-)
by Sherz
Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Meditative - "A Digital Prayer"

I'm sticking my neck out on this one. This is a real departure for me not sure how to label it either. Electronic? Experimental? Ambient?

I was putting some time in with Amplitube3 a while back while playing my strat and also ran AT3 through Valhalla UberMod and Ambience reverbs in parallel. I captured this improvisation and didn't really think anymore of it. I played it back a few weeks later and discovered the combination of reflections created a sound as if the listener is in the back of a cathedral and at times sounds like a choir singing as well as an orchestra.

May be something...may be nothing. Not sure what. I welcome your feedback.

http://www.mixcloud.com/StevenSongs/a-digital-prayer/
by aMUSEd
Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Beyond The Rocks and Fog

In days gone by online collaborations were bountiful here and I have been steadily revisiting much of the work I was involved in here between 2003 and 2010, remixing and remastering. Unfortunately I also have discovered that i am missing quite a few backups... some of my favourite tracks from that time included. :(

Anyway, I wanted to share this particular 13-minute tribute to a fallen comrade, Tammo Trueper who was an active and valued member of a much earlier incarnation of this forum. 20-odd forum members were involved in this project at the time... around 8 years ago,

Beyond The Rocks And Fog

It's a big listen! But so many artists wanted to jump onboard in honour of Tammo (credits on the Bandcamp page) - it ended up being a 125-track Cubase project for me! :o

Here's a bit of background
I never met or encountered Tammo Trouper, but he touched me.
We shared many of the same interests, not least music and physics (he was a professional in the latter field, I in the former). I have often wondered at the discussions we might have had, had he not been taken from us so cruelly.
Most of what I know of him, I know from friends, many of whom were very close to him. I do know that he had an exceptional mind and was an exceptional musical talent. I regret not only his loss, but the discourse we missed on the nature of space, time and the fundamental ingredients of existence.
A superb guitarist, with highly original ideas, his music reflected his physics, something I have always tried and failed to encapsulate.

I had very little to do with this project, only adding some vocals as an afterthought, yet it was still a very great honour to be asked to contribute. You're still greatly missed, even by those who never knew you.
Sorry for the effusive, possibly hyperbolic language, but I know only too well that I, like the football fan who's missed the best match in the history of the beautiful game, missed engaging with a true kindred spirit. And such a spirit.
Tammo died of cancer in May 2006.

Footsteps in the Snow is an album compiled by his good friends, many of whom contributed to the track listed here. It's one of those albums that leaves you wondering what might have been achieved had Tammo not a) chosen physics as a profession and b) been taken from us far too soon.
http://www.footstepsinthesnow.com/index.php
It is a testament to the man that so many gathered to make his last musics an album. The credit goes to the fabulous community at Cubase.net, the former forum for Steinberg, many of whose members (not including myself, for all kinds of reasons) can still be found there....

...Check out the album and other projects at the link above.

As for Ian, who has always written far more songs than is good for anyone, you can find his work at bandcamp, among other places. Follow the link to the listed song. It's a cracking bit of work, involving many of my friends. My own involvement is so incidental that I suggested that I not be listed, but you know what people are like.
Thanks for sharing Ian, and giving me the opportunity to give voice to some deeply-held feelings.
Vale Tammo. Your music lives beyond you.
by Sherz
Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Danny Boy/Londonderry Air - Gtr Arr by Steven Faile (aMUSEd)

Hi all - this is my arrangement of Danny Boy/Londonderry Air played on my 514CE recorded with a Bluebird Blue microphone. Elixir Strings (12's). It's a modified "C tuning" from lowest to high the strings are tuned C-G-D-G-B-E.

This is the best solo acoustic recording I've gotten to date and am using minimal compression/effects/limiting.

All comments welcomed. I am curious to know also how you are hearing this (i.e. earbuds, studio monitors/speakers)

http://www.mixcloud.com/StevenSongs/danny-boylondonderry-air-solo-gtr-arr/

Thanks!

Steven
by aMUSEd
Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic