Search found 4 matches

Return

Custom Track Icons/Pictures - Transparency Solution (while w

From the Track Pictures Browser select User option.

Click Import and select your Icon using any of the supported formats.
If successful the image will be placed in the user browser and will be available for use.
Irritation #1
You have to import your Icons/Pictures one by one. (Even with drag and drop)

Irritation #2
If your selected Icon contains a Transparency colour , Cubase will change it to a solid colour.

Actually Cubase makes a copy of your imported image (with the new solid colour) and places it in the folder C:\Users\????\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg\Content\VST Sound\User Content\Track Pictures
You must now open this folder. Then copy and replace the Cubase generated file with your original Icon file (containing Transparency).

Frustration #1
Close you Project and reopen it again.

You should now see your user icons with the correct transparency.

Final Satisfaction.
You only have to go through this process once and then your Icons will be available to all projects.

Hope this helps.
by MovingWaves
Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: If you like the 7.5 update...+1 this and reply

+1
Like the update but not the update procedure fiasco imposed by Yamaha Japan :shock:
by MovingWaves
Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Iro: Track Color Pack for Cubase

Great work, will use on next project. :D :D
by MovingWaves
Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase 7.5 Project - extract information

I have the same problem. When new versions of VST's are installed the old versions are sometimes overwritten or uninstalled (say ver 4 to ver 5). When I go back to older projects they ask for the older versions. Sometimes I can just select the new version and providing the same settings/patch is available there are no problems. However sometimes I need to know the patch name but Cubase does not always display this info. Occasionally I reinstall the old version of the VST then I can get the patch name, and then go back to the new version. This is all very time consuming and does not always work.

So I totally agree with SoundOf, more info would be great.
by MovingWaves
Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic