Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: MixConsole bug still in 7.07 - nobody noticed yet?

Throw them a $ and they'll fix it.

Come on Steiny! Here boy!
by Sentenced
Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.0.7 late update

Your statement is hypothetical.

Since we don't have a subscription model yet, $teinberg should provide us with bug free products in the end of each release circle (i.e. work as advertised) without additional costs like point releases or whatever. What they do now is not only unethical but barely legal too. I realy hope that lawsuits will start coming their way soon.
by Sentenced
Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi Martinoto.

You said "We users keep asking DAW Manufacturers for more features on a daily basis."
These were the good days. Now we are asking bug fixes on a daily basis - fixes that they don't deliver. V7 Mixer was redesigned with each patch release (this to me is an alpha/beta stage software at best) and suddenly the go like "we'll release one final patch" and if you want more fixes pay fifty more euros and you can have 4 or 5 more patches that fix things (like what happened with 6.07 & 6.5.5.) Feel free to believe what you want but this is something totally not cool in my book either for professionals, amateurs or whatever kind of users.
by Sentenced
Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

@Martinoto

Some people get by with a little understanding / Some people get by with a whole lot more
by Sentenced
Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We, the old Steinberg users, have mastered all versions of 'Patience' up to the latest V15.5R2. Yet it doesn't help much.

They have to ditch 'Milking the Cow' V38 first I am afraid....
by Sentenced
Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic