Search found 16 matches

Return

Re: CUbase 7.5…when?

unifaun wrote:There is something in the pipeline:

??????

What ? What is this ? Another tiny LCD App ? :( Who can make an arrange or mix on 4 inch little screen ?

I undastand that the way of production changing, markets and clients are changing. But I don't need a toys. I need great stable and fast DAW.
by serenity
Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: View markers in any window

Or...make all editors 'Always on top' feature. Then my (stretched for not all screen space) edit windows will don't hide when I click on solo/unsolo track or markers, etc.
by serenity
Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Audio export improvement!!

+1

And make the newly created group track inserted right after selected track(s)...not in the Group Folder. And in MixConsole too. And this possiblity to 'add group channel to selected track(s) in arranger page too.

Thanks.
by serenity
Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Thinking about reinstall Win7 and all aps

Ok, I'v done it and everything is perfect now:

viewtopic.php?f=181&t=53573

Problem RESOLVED.
by serenity
Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Want "Always On Top" for plugins!!! Worn-out.

Helge mentioned some time ago, that they want to change Cubase windows system. I hope the will do like Studio One or Logic.
by serenity
Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Want "Always On Top" for plugins!!! Worn-out.

Thats true, they dissapear. For now workaround is stretch mixer window to borders and use it in not allways on top.
by serenity
Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5.20 Impressions...

Where's the update ? I don't see it on Steinberg webpage.
by serenity
Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

theRoyal1 wrote:Just opened up a project and low and behold....

New Control Room.jpg

:geek:

Hmm. It's more clear to my eyes. But I'dont like that new grey color on CR and Visibility/Zones. I prefer black as before...
by serenity
Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I cant see these improvements:

TrackVersions: Delete Inactive TrackVersions
Project window toolbar: Additional buttons
by serenity
Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Maxim Komov wrote:
Centralmusic wrote:no problem, Maxim. ;) please, have fun with Reaper (it laks in so many ways, because Reaper has rudimentary midi functions and looks ugly: see: menu´s, plugin dialog boxes, etc. etc.)
:twisted:

Ugly?

ugly.PNG

Wow. This looks very good !
by serenity
Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My Cubase dont now crash while loading projects. Thank you Steinberg for update.
by serenity
Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: If you like the 7.5 update...+1 this and reply

+1. Uninstalled 7.0.6 right after quick test of 7.5 :)
by serenity
Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Odp: 7.5.20 Impressions...

IMO , MixDebacle is geared towards 4K.

Plain and simple.

It clearly shows in the proportions, the space occupied by controls, etc.

The things is : its WAY too soon.

So all you trolls, if you don't like it though luck
Thank you, Dear.

I'm here since VST5/SX1 days (under different Alias). what about you ?...

One of the biggest complaints on this topics is the mixer. It looks a lot like Logic, Protools and somewhat like S1
No, it doesn't.

But hey, I'm troll anyway :twisted:

:)

i don't know if it is (surely it must have been conceived before 4k?); whatever the case, it's definitely not ergonomical on my 2,560 x 1,440-pixel native resolution. the thing is, i need to be able to read the inserts. and to be able to do that, the channels need to be extended horizontally so much so that they eat up too much screen real estate, and not many chan's fit in the mixer that way. someone just didn't put enough thought into it.

Exactly same here.
by serenity
Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[Issue] Unfreeze and still freezed

Hi,

I notice a problem with freez function:

1. Create empty project
2. Add an instrument track (Omnisphere, Halion Sonic SE, etc.) and write some midi notes
3. Freeze that track
4. Unfreeze it
-> Result = you can't move events; can't edit midi data on that track. It still behavior like freezed track.

Anyone ?

Cubase 7.5.2 (64 bit), Windows 7 Pro (64 bit).
by serenity
Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase 8 wishes

+1. Very good wishes. My is:

1. new windows system like Logic or Studio One 2 (not disapearing edit windows, not hiding plugins under mixconsole, docked transport bar and mediabey)
2. adding group tracks to selected tracks on arrange page (showing under last selected track, not in group folder)
3. dream mixer...whatever it will be, but not like it is now (no zoom, no 2 seconds click delay, mark what plugin is open !!! please)
by serenity
Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase Elements 7 crash following Windows Update

Hi,

I had many crashes with C7 and C7.5 while loading projects. At 80% times Cubase crash. I'v try to reinstall Windows and all my software. Sometimes was ok, then more crashes. I was think that iLok2 was a problem. The I found problems start after Windows updates. So, after Windows update I must uninstall iLok2 software and install it again. And...problem with Cubase crash while loading projects gone ! But when Windows self updating its starting again...Then I uninstall iLok2 software....again. I can live with it. But why it happens. i don;t know.
Cubase Hub is off.
by serenity
Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic