Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: Making cd for universal use/ as comercials

I used slowest speed, no filename text, only numbers, and no cd text at all.
So I'm curious, how the commercials do. :o)

You said you used no CD Text? You have to use CD Text if you want to read the titles in the car. Use the "T" button at the top of the CD tab and fill in all the titles in the CD Text area. The titles should then show in the CD Text column on the CD tab. Then burn your CD again. If you can read commercial CD titles in the car player, you should be good with what you burn after this.
by bob99
Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: UAD Instability - Loading in Playback

The UAD meter does have different behavior in Wavelab 8 than it did in Wavelab 7. In Wavelab 7 the meter would hold after stopping play. In Wavelab 8, it unloads. But I can't get Wavelab 8 to crash because of this. I've taken UAD DSP to 80%, and over 100% without crashing. Over 100% it just displays the message "disabled one or more plugins", like it normally does with too much UAD or Powercore. But I can't get it to crash. I don't have hungry plugins like Ampex or Manley to try though. Just alot of smaller ones. But the behavior is different between Wavelab 7 and Wavelab 8 (Wavelab 7 doesn't unload the UAD when you hit stop). The montage checkboxes in both versions have no effect on the UAD meter.
---
Win 7, Win XP
by bob99
Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic