Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: Is a full new install in 7.5 the way to go...?

a complete new install worked !!!
by mbr
Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Does JBridge work with UAD-1 card in PCI slot?

Hi together,

you can't use UAD-1 Plugs with 100% Functionality by using j-bridge. If you using uad 1 card together with j-bridge, you always can use and open only one plug in. That's it. But the good thing is, you can use uad 1 with the cubase bridge. There is no need in 64 bit cubase for j-bridge. Just put the powerd plugin dll. in steinberg vst folder and everything is good. There are absolutly no problems to use uad-1 with the cubase bridge. I have running two uad-1 cards in C6.07, 7.07 and 7.510. All is perfect.

Greets

Great to know, atarifalcon030, thanks!

Can you say - is it possible for the Cubase bridge to be active (for UAD-1) and JBridge (for other 32-bit plug-ins) to be active at the same time?

I've not used either yet ...

Alexis yes that's how I run it at the moment. I use JBridge for 32 bit pluginns bridged to 64 bit and UAD1 through cubase bridge. I tried the JBridge with UAD for a couple of hours without success, so I rolled back as it was !

UAD 1 does however work in Cubase bridge but I thought I would be able to run more plugs at the same time on Jbridge bit with no success :-(
by mbr
Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Iro: Track Color Pack for Cubase

Great Stuff !!!!!!!! :idea:

Thank you for this !! :o

:D

BTW I like your stereodose mix ! :mrgreen:
by mbr
Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:13 am

Jump to forum