Search found 10 matches

Return

Re: "Best Free VSTs of 2013"

For me, the test of whether any internet statement is insulting, trollish, childish, etc, is to imagine if the statement would have still been made face-to-face. A significant number of internet statements fail this test, and badly. 8-)
by twilightsong
Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: "Best Free VSTs of 2013"

Thank you for the link, Larry. I had a few of those and now I have all... I really want to try Flux
by twilightsong
Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Windows 8.1 / MidiSport 2x2

I'd try the Win 7 64-bit SP1 driver, I bet it will work
by twilightsong
Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The third party driver is probably just the same driver, renamed, and posted an someone's website trying to drive ad traffic, etc. :lol:
by twilightsong
Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Oh I see. I had not thought of that. The last time I made that mistake I ended up inadvertently downloading a Google toolbar and a stupid free trial of an anti virus software, both of which I did not want. And then go was plagued I unwanted pop ups every 5 x mins!!

Yes, it's happened to most of us. So, your caution was merited
by twilightsong
Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 'Heaven Knows' made in C7 (music)

Your stuff always sounds good, no different here (also I don't care much for the singer, he's written a decent song)
by twilightsong
Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pedals Remix!!!!

Not bad at all. The mix sounds fine, plus I cna crank this and it still sounds good. I think in the part that starts around the 1:00 mark, the synth is too wide, too loud, and the panning is distracting. I'd pull it back a bit. 8-)
by twilightsong
Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dead Forum Society

Maybe this will get things rolling a bit

The String Theory -- Ever heard of it? :lol:
by twilightsong
Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic