Search found 7 matches

Return

Re: Still no VST plugin manager in Cubase 7

I agree a plugin manager would be an excellent feature tho i generally use "Sort By Vendor" option....cleans up the list nicely if you have alot of plugs loaded and i find it easier to remeber a vendor name for the plug i want to use eg The Glue - Cytomic. I find I usually purchase more than one plug from a vendor so my list isnt huge eg Waves,Audio Damage,
etc

Cheers

ps keep up the good work steinberg :D
by DLearyUS
Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bitwig - competition is great

you're joking right?
by DLearyUS
Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: VST Playback delay

sounds like you dont have asio driver selected in device settings
by DLearyUS
Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5.20 crashes under Windows 7 while opening OSX project

you may want to look into the environment saved with the projects under osx...there may be issues trying to load a core audio device on windows. export in osx 1st then import in win? probably easiest way.

...another 2 cents worth ;)
by DLearyUS
Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Curve EQ demo mode?

if it doesnt want to "play nice in your sandbox" i would try putting it back where it belongs and adding that path to vstplugins list. as mine is in its default directory and working ok.worth a try.
by DLearyUS
Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Curve EQ demo mode?

i have my prefs setup to "display by vendor" so it shows up under "Voxengo" (i have a ton of plugs from same vendors) eg "Audio Damage" etc. so i dont know where it would show up otherwise....i would assume like you it would be under EQ. try changing to display by vendor and rescan all plugs. otherwise i think "demo" problem would be one for steinberg support. good luck its a great plug :)
by DLearyUS
Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: help needed

vst connections inputs/outputs and i would also suggest reading the entire manual and perhaps some youtube tutorials.
cubase is a very complex program for someone new to the DAW world. nice choice on hardware btw ;)
by DLearyUS
Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic