Search found 7 matches

Return

Re: So 7.5 is here (almost)

track visibility (finally), tab to transient, and track versions are very nice upgrades for me, the rest is useless to my workflow. I was hoping for an instrument track to audio track function a la Studio One (wonderful implementation there) or at least a bounce in place function a la Logic...
by dr4kan
Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

musicbeat wrote:Do you ever believe that we might see a Sessions View, like in Live or Sonar

we who? I don't want that!
by dr4kan
Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I’m 54 and I’m not a DJ or beatzmaker as you put it but I know many as I do classical musicians and one is as skilled as the other. Do you realise how arrogant as well as ignorant that made you sound.

All I said is that DJ's and "beatzmakers" don't actually make music, they just rearrange someone else's loops. Factual. They might be very skilled at that, but in my book, they're not "musicians." In other words, apples and oranges. If that makes me sound arrogant to your ears, so be it. Do you have any idea how many years of study and practice it takes to become a good classical (or jazz) musician? And you think a DJ is just as skilled as a musician? Seriously?

I basically agree that it's factual. Every teenager with a computer and few plugs pretends to be a musician just because he can sync few loops. Give him a piano and ask for a jazz song...
by dr4kan
Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CC121 and Waves v9?

As many people here I wish to use the CC121 with my Waves plugins. Please SB try to make this be possible.
by dr4kan
Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CUBASE 7 & 7.5 problem : Midi Loop instruments & Drag n

I tried all the suggested tips, thanks guys, but it still does not work. I prepared a new .gif to prove that. this is a very annoying issue as you waste a lot of time.
by dr4kan
Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

batch export improvements

When using the batch export it's natural to expect that mono tracks are kept mono when exported...however Cubase exports everything in stereo by default (really a brilliant idea... :? ) and to preserve mono tracks requires a lot of operations like the creation of a mono output and the routing all mono tracks to it (a real pain if you have many tracks).

Can you please implement an option to preserve mono tracks when exporting?

Another thing which could be useful is the possibility of including FX in the batch export.

Thanks.
by dr4kan
Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase 8 /8.5/9...

totally against to the request in the OP. do you need some particular plugins? you buy them. period. Cubase has to focus on the workflow improvement.
by dr4kan
Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic