Workflow with multiple iAA instances and external keyboard in cubasis.
Disconnect inside the iAA standalone App the external midi interface inputs, except the cubasis midi input !
My Testsetup : Motif ES8 and "Midimate II " as external Midi interface
1. create new project and midi track 1 and activate in > setup > arranger > "Arm Selected Track"
2. assign iSEM as iAA instance to midi track 1 and open the iSEM midi settings
3. disconnect the iSEM external midi inputs , set in "off" mode ( see attached picture)
4. go back to cubasis and select midi track 1 and play on keyboard
Result : midi track 1 iSEM is soundable
5. create midi track 2 and assign Microsonic Piano
6. select midi track 2 and play on keyboard
Result : only midi track 2 Microsonic Piano is soundable
7. create midi track 3 and assign iMini as iAA instance and open the iMini midi settings
8. disconnect the iMini external midi inputs , set in "off" mode ( see attached picture)
9. go back to cubasis and select midi track 3 and play on keyboard
Result : only midi track 3 iMini is soundable
10: select midi track 1 and play on Keyboard
Result : only midi track 1 iSEM is soundable
So, iAA midi with cubasis works as expected.
Please check my description and give me an info if your " iAA midi trouble " is gone !